Lakeshore

Lakeshore Employer Reviews

good
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), WAMay 30, 2014
its construction company good staff and nice team work. i worked at day time.
Amazing
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 14, 2014
Pros: amazing staff
Cons: it was a temp job
The staff was amazing and understanding to our individual needs.
life at Lakeshore
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: interract with the residents
Cons: people not taking ther job serious
People never really showed up for there position,so if you find yourself doing 2 positions in a day. They expected a lot and it just wasn't organized with the fact that that we are dealing with peoples lives but it just seemed like nobody really cared...
very large toy company with room to grow
Foreman (Former Employee), carson, caJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: discount, work hours
Cons: pay
well established company with room to grow. different shifts and good co workers
Always had a good day!!
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Rhinelander, WIAugust 18, 2013
Pros: working as a team
Cons: getting let go for cut-backs
A typical day was to review what was on the list for the week. The co-workers were awesome. We really worked together to get the projects done accurately and on time. The hardest part was to make sure nobody assembled anything upside down. Bearings especially! Management was great, they really appreciated us and what we would accomplish. I really did enjoy everyday there.
Customer is always first
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Murrieta, CAAugust 4, 2013
Cons: very limited hours available to sales associates
Lakeshore places a high value on thier customers. Catering to teachers, parents, and the like. A typical day at work focuses on customer servicing the store, answering customer questions and making educated suggestions of products that meet the specific need of the customer in need. After customer service, the overall look and feel of the store becomes priority. Recovering and stocking items that need replaced. Lakeshore is a fun and interactive place to work. Management is friendly and flexible and the staff moral is always high. Working for Lakeshore has been a pleasure for me.
Patient load and scheduling were great.
LPN (Former Employee), Bellevue, TNJune 2, 2013
New management was hired and due to changes being made, I chose to relocate to another company.
fun ppl to work with
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Lake Geneva, WIApril 23, 2013
Pros: j
Cons: 30 minutes break
i need to be fats to get all my job done
they wuld give each girl a few rooms to clean by ur own or with a partner depends on ur skills if ur fast or slow
if theres alot of work the managers wuld help out to get the rooms clean by the end of the day
nice servise
Tampa FL Health Care Center
LPN (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: none really
Cons: everything
No support from department heads. Expectations are unrealistic. Nurses/Staff always overwhelmed. Employee turn-around is ridiculously high (they can't keep the place staffed due to their issues). State is constantly at the facility doing survey or following up on complaints. Supervisors and DON changes every few months.

About Lakeshore

When it comes to landing a job, Lakeshore Staffing can provide both temporary and permanent relief. The company provides temporary – Read more