Lakeshore Employee Reviews

Lakeshore
House Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockway, PAJuly 27, 2015
Overall decent place to work. Under staffed so you work anywhere from 40-60 hours. Good people that take care of individuals and look out for their needs. great benefits if you are able to use them
Fun workplace
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 22, 2015
It was overall a cool place to work, there was some freedom where you could pick and choose when it came down to the properties. The management could have been better but it turned out to be a nice place to work.
Contracting Agency
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Virtual and Denver, COJune 8, 2015
Week management. I have learned that my future is in my hands and I need to manage it as no one else will. No effort from owner to work on placement with company's offering more hours. Little or no communication from CEO.
Pros
Kept $69+ Hourly Salary
Cons
Part Time with no outlook for full time employment
Work Summary
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIApril 11, 2015
I work with the family members first thing when I get there to get report. I then assets the residents for immediate needs. The hardest part of the job would be having to leave them at the end of my shift. The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with the residents.
Not a very good job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work usually starts with a manager clocking me in at work. After I'm clocked in I would go to the kitchen to put out some meat patties on the grill. There I learned that there will be rude people everywhere you go but you must know how to deal with them. Management was very unorganized and my co-workers seemed to not enjoy the job as much either. The hardest part of the job was getting enough sandwiches made in enough time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the break.
Pros
good hours, good breaks
Cons
rude managers, nasty workplace
good
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  WAMay 30, 2014
its construction company good staff and nice team work. i worked at day time.
Amazing
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 14, 2014
The staff was amazing and understanding to our individual needs.
Pros
amazing staff
Cons
it was a temp job
life at Lakeshore
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 24, 2014
People never really showed up for there position,so if you find yourself doing 2 positions in a day. They expected a lot and it just wasn't organized with the fact that that we are dealing with peoples lives but it just seemed like nobody really cared...
Pros
interract with the residents
Cons
people not taking ther job serious
very large toy company with room to grow
Foreman (Former Employee) –  carson, caJanuary 13, 2014
well established company with room to grow. different shifts and good co workers
Pros
discount, work hours
Cons
pay
Always had a good day!!
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Rhinelander, WIAugust 18, 2013
A typical day was to review what was on the list for the week. The co-workers were awesome. We really worked together to get the projects done accurately and on time. The hardest part was to make sure nobody assembled anything upside down. Bearings especially! Management was great, they really appreciated us and what we would accomplish. I really did enjoy everyday there.
Pros
working as a team
Cons
getting let go for cut-backs

Want to know more about Lakeshore?

Ask a question
Customer is always first
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CAAugust 4, 2013
Lakeshore places a high value on thier customers. Catering to teachers, parents, and the like. A typical day at work focuses on customer servicing the store, answering customer questions and making educated suggestions of products that meet the specific need of the customer in need. After customer service, the overall look and feel of the store becomes priority. Recovering and stocking items that need replaced. Lakeshore is a fun and interactive place to work. Management is friendly and flexible and the staff moral is always high. Working for Lakeshore has been a pleasure for me.
Cons
very limited hours available to sales associates
Patient load and scheduling were great.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, TNJune 2, 2013
New management was hired and due to changes being made, I chose to relocate to another company.
fun ppl to work with
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lake Geneva, WIApril 23, 2013
i need to be fats to get all my job done
they wuld give each girl a few rooms to clean by ur own or with a partner depends on ur skills if ur fast or slow
if theres alot of work the managers wuld help out to get the rooms clean by the end of the day
nice servise
Pros
j
Cons
30 minutes break
Tampa FL Health Care Center
LPN (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 21, 2012
No support from department heads. Expectations are unrealistic. Nurses/Staff always overwhelmed. Employee turn-around is ridiculously high (they can't keep the place staffed due to their issues). State is constantly at the facility doing survey or following up on complaints. Supervisors and DON changes every few months.
Pros
none really
Cons
everything