Lakeside Bank Employee Reviews

ask me
Vice President, Marketing (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2014
I got out of the real estate industry right before the market crashed and miss it dearly. In addition to running my own department, I took a position with the bank because I knew I could advance and did. I only planned to stay with the bank 3 years because I have to drive downtown everyday due to the location in which I work at. Well, 9 years later and I'm still there! I just started to look and see what other employment is out there. I hope to find a place where I can commute via the train and/or be closer to home or work out of my home (1-2 days per week, 3-4 days in the office).
Educating and rewarding job
Cash Vault Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 27, 2013
I verified large amounts of currency on a daily bases. Managing the vault and overseeing other coworkers made the job a bit stressful but rewarding.
Fun place to work
Information Systems Technician (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: many paid holydays
Great place to work. You get most holydays paid. Coworkers are great and fun to work with.
Fun place to work
Cash Teller (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 31, 2012
Pros: great customers
Cons: company was not willing to work with my school scd
customer service,teller.I learned how to apply my customer service skills face to face and became comfortable
Employees