LAKESIDE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SYSTEM Employee Review

View all LAKESIDE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SYSTEM reviews

Good entry level experience
Community Counselor (Former Employee) –  Memphis,TNNovember 19, 2013
A typical workday consisted of being a liason between the residents of Lakeside and the medical staff. I assisted with security checks and the admission of residents to an inpatient facility. I performed routine checks and assisted the patient population with basic needs. Throughout the duration of my employment, I was able to learn about various treatment methods and how different populations responded to them. I also learned about data entry in a medical setting.

Management for the most part was supportive, however there were constant staffing issues that were not addressed, most likely due to budgeting problems. I enjoyed the time that i spent with various co-workers as the lack of staffing support helped everyone develop a team mentality.

The most difficult part of this job was attempting to ensure that all patients had their needs adequately met, despite the previously mentioned lack of staffing support. The most enjoyable part of the position was being in a direct care setting and having the opportunity to positively impact people.

Other LAKESIDE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SYSTEM Employee Reviews

Na
Community Counselor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 3, 2018
If you actually enjoy helping people, solve problems, being a rock during hard times for strangers, and being underpaid while doing it all, have at it. It's rewarding though
Anonymous
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 6, 2017
Great benefits! Workplace life and balance is good. The staff and treatment facility needs consistent feedback from outside and referring agencies. Great place to get experience.