Lakeside Day Spa is now seeking Skilled Massage Therapists to provide exceptional services in a professional and exclusive waterfront atmosphere.
Our qualified candidate will strive to be the most technically advanced and educated wellness and health expert, committed to positively enriching our team, members and guests. Our ideal candidate will be positive, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Provide body care & massage services, through a variety of techniques including deep tissue.
- Massage Therapists are not necessarily required to be skilled in advanced body care techniques, (i.e. Stone Therapy, Pregnancy, Thai and Reflexology) but proficiency in these skills may benefit employment opportunities..
Lakeside Day Spa team members support a client centered environment centered on exceptional hospitality services, health and wellness.
Our ideal candidate will be effusive of professionalism while consistently increasing guest retention and service sales, as well as maintaining minimum retail sales per guest.
- Appropriate Connecticut Massage Therapy License
- 1 - 2 years of experience preferred, new graduates will also be considered.
- Professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building are the keys to long- term success
- Must be able to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
Primary Location: : 185 Baileyville Road, Middlefield, CT. 06455
Competitive Wages and Benefits
No calls to the Day Spa please, all resumes will be reviewed and candidates contacted accordingly.