LAKEVIEW MEDICAL CENTER

LAKEVIEW MEDICAL CENTER Employer Reviews

Easy going, nice paced phone answering office.
Scheduler (Former Employee), Bountiful, UTJanuary 5, 2015
I enjoyed answering phones and scheduling peoples appointments. It was challenging to deal with insurance companies but once i learned the ropes it became an easy part of my day. The girls I worked with were fun to work with and very helpful when needed. The management was more of a challenge due to the continual changes that they put in place, it made it difficult to feel up with the responsibilities but than again my co-workers were very helpful in aiding me in filling those gaps.
NOT THE BEST WORK PLACE
Addiction recovery LPN (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 22, 2014
Pros: helping the patients
Cons: pay, advancement, respect, support
Over worked nurses, no support for staff, to omuch micromanaging. Poor benefits and poor pay. HIGH TURN OVER RATE AND TERRIBLE DON
Productive and fun place to work
Occupational Therapy Student (Former Employee), Waterford, WIDecember 3, 2014
Lakeview hospital center is an long term acute care and also provides outpatient services to those that apply. Patients at this facility frequently have multiple diagnoses which results in a complex case. A typical day at Lakeview would include seeing about 6-8 patients. Common diagnoses seen at this facility include but are not limited to: CVA, TBI, respiratory failure/distress, and anoxic brain injury. This facility has hand-written documentation. Documentation for patients receiving long term acute care was fairly simple in that therapists were required to complete daily notes. If any other documentation was required, the patient's case manager would consult with the therapist. Documentation for outpatient therapy services was dependent on the patient's insurance, however, it typically required a monthly review in addition to daily notes. The therapy team worked together to provide excellent patient care and therapy services.
its was interesting
Cna (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSNovember 17, 2014
Pros: that i got to make a difference in the care i gave my residences
Cons: the employers need to be changed
the hardest part of the job was all the unnecessary rule change when they switched DON
Great learning environment
Orthopedic Traction Tech (Former Employee), Covington, LAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: diverse learning experiences
I worked closely with PT and OT in many areas of the hospital which lead to many learning experiences in healthcare. Management recognized my talents in organization and allowed me to be proactive in preparing for the day. I enjoyed having the opportunity to work in different areas of the facility on and off campus each day.
Big Company, Great Benefits, Not so great Culture
Adult & Adolescent Therapist/On-Call Screener (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 9, 2014
If you are looking for job security and great benefits... this is the place for you. If you are looking to expand you skills and work around highly intelligenct and motivated people, go somewhere else! It's a place where people grow old and crusty.
Disorganized, unsafe, no support
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Milton, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Upper management is not supportive of unit staff and makes decisions that place staff and patients at risk. Psycho-social dept attempts to dictate and/or overrule nursing decisions. Daily staff shortage without relief. Nursing staff has no input into unit policies.
Relief work; worked PRN
Relief Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: extra hours, supplementing my primary job, while raising a family.
Cons: inconsistent work basis.
Mental health facility.
Having worked PRN in a mental health facility once before through an agency while working FT, I was able to use skill and knowledge, previously acquired.
Great environment and People
Emeritus (Current Employee), Groveport, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: environment
Cons: hours
Nursing LPN
Objective and Subjective Assessments
 Medication Administration
 Intravenous and piggyback insertion/ setup
 Foley catheter care and insertion
 Tracheotomy care and suctioning
 Wound care and dressing
 NG insertion and placement
 Vital signs and ADL
 Therapeutic communication
 Collection and knowledge of specimens
 Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, and TB injections
Nice hidden hospital
Psych Tech/Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Bountiful, UTSeptember 3, 2014
I thought the place that I am at currently was going to be better as far as my coworkers, but Lakeview was top notch. My coworkers were great there!
This hospital is great
Medical Psych Tech/ Clerk (Former Employee), Bountiful, UTJuly 28, 2014
I actually was hired at this hospital first and was trained by the best. I was treated so well and had such a great team to work with. There was not too much that was hard because we had great staff! I would work here in a heartbeat if I moved back.
working there was fine
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Suffolk, VAJuly 8, 2014
working there was fine, no room for advancement. so I moved on to another job
Great place to work if you are in the right area.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 24, 2014
Pros: inexpensive benefits
Cons: hard to get time off.
Management is not good in the Business Office. Most of the other areas seem happy.
Certified Coder (Former Employee), Covington, LAJune 24, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: cutbacks
Really care about their employees! Great opportunity & great company!!
i enjoyed working at lakeview
Case Manager/ Assessor (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 4, 2014
I loved the company it was like being with family all day. i also like making a difference in the lives of the people I work with.
good place tp work
Director of Surgical Services (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALJune 2, 2014
Pros: excellant salary and benefits
Cons: upper management
good place to work
nice people
small community hospital
Moved back to PA
Had the opportunity to work with nurses in a small setting with each nurse working as a team member.
Charge nurse/staff nurse on a forty (Former Employee), CovingtonMay 26, 2014
Pros: co-workers were great.
Cons: none that stand out
Enjoyed working in the small setting. A typical day was fast paced but not over whelming.
Fast pace and Family oriented workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 20, 2014
A typical day at Lakeview would be considered busy due to the amount of residents and staff in the building. For the most part the staff is nice, but you will always have co-workers that makes things hard for you.
Computerized Tomography Technologist (Supervisor) (Current Employee), Covington, LouisianaMay 12, 2014
Great management and coworkers. I worked at this facility for 15 years, enabling me to be part of many changes in patient care and technology.
Health care work enviroment
In Home Care Provider (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 10, 2014
Pros: flexable work schedule
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work starts with getting client up for work/day program, administer medication, preparing all meals also redirecting daily life skills.
The hardest part of this job is when a client refuse to take medication or have a mental break down then he has to be admitted to stress center.
The most enjoyable part of this job is when I get to see the client making progress in daily life skills also when I take them out in the community to events and they really enjoy it.

1 2 3 4

About LAKEVIEW MEDICAL CENTER

Lakeview Hospital is a 128-bed community hospital located in Bountiful, UT, and dedicated to providing the quality of healthcare – Read more