Lakeview Village Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment
Housekeeping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 6, 2016
My most enjoyable part of the work week was the close community and wonderful residents and co-workers. The residents treat the employee's with respect and are generous with their Christmas bonuses.
good school
Lead Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 3, 2016
This is a good daycare with great involvement with elderly residents. Its a unique experience for young children and one I have never found with another daycare.
Pros
long lunch break, good benefits
Cons
large classes
learning experience in the workplace
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 16, 2016
A typical day at work involves basic waitress dutys. I learned a great deal of patience from working at Lakeview. Coworkers are helpful sometimes. Management and employees has improved alot. The hardest part of the job is serving when the kitchen gets backed up and the most enjoyable is communication with the customers
Cons
short shifts
Great job for people who like working with elderly
Server (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 17, 2016
This job was not my favorite to work at because of the environment and requirements. I did not get paid very well, and the longest shift we could have was 4 hours.
Good Place to work
RN/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KS 66215April 6, 2016
Lakeview Village was a good nursing job. I enjoyed working there for the 20 years. Competitive wages,benefits, and hours .
Pros
good wages
Cons
no weekend option
Great place to work with great coworkers
CNA and CMA (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 22, 2016
8 hour shifts with great staff and job advancement with training. Multiple job settings for different kind of workers.
Pros
Benefits.
Cons
working around food and not allowed to eat during meal times.
Unorganized
Diet Aide (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 21, 2015
Great co workers and caring facility but very unorganized management. Communication needs to be worked on in that establishment.
Laid back work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 23, 2015
The only thing that was positive about this job is the residents that I cleaned for. The hours do not allow you to complete any "banker hour" errands. The hardest part of this job was all of the down time. I do not enjoy sitting in a hallway when I was hoping to be working.
Pros
Building relationships with residents
Cons
Downtime
Great work culture
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 26, 2014
An overall great place to work. From management to co-workers all are there with the same goal in mind. Great resident care.
Service Representative, Administrative Assistance (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 19, 2014
Good place to work, the residents are wonderful. You feel a part of the community.
Cleaning residents home and and gaining their trust.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 21, 2014
Cleaning, dusting, moping, running the vacum in retired homes. Learned that I don't mind cleaning and helping residents. Makes me a better housekeeper. Management was awesome and very understanding. Hardest part of the job was walking with the equipment door to door. Enjoyable part is the residents who looks forward to seeing you on cleaning day.
Pros
Helping retired residents keep a clean and sanitary home.
Cons
The inclimate weather.
Fun workplace
Receptionist/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 4, 2013
Very friendly staff in every department. Management is extremely flexible with your hours or any day you need off.
Co-workers are fun and friendly and there's rarely ever any work drama.
Hardest part about Lakeview is dealing with grumpy residents which can be easily resolved with a smile and listening, but at times that doesn't work and you must stay calm and do your best to help the resident or ask a nearby manager for assistance.
The most enjoyable part is the residents, they become like grandparents to you and you become very attached. Its a very fun, loving environment because they all care about you and what to know everything about you from your favorite sport to your goals and life aspirations.
Pros
flexiable hours, friendly staff, good pay, great retirement plans, long lunch breaks, great hours