The purpose of the Student Services Representatives is to provide friendly, fast, and efficient services to our students to ensure that Lakewood College has students fully satisfied with their services.
- A Student Services Representatives :
- Organizes, scans and uploads all student documents to Doc Storage
- Sends out Enrollment Agreements via Docusign
- Ensures students sign Enrollment Agreements correctly
- Ensures accuracy of Enrollment Agreements with database (writeback)
- Ensures student identification is received
- Ensures education verification is received (official HS transcript or GED transcript)
- Ensures Proctor form is received and verifies Proctor via Docusign
- Deactivates students after 30 days for non-compliance
- Assigns students to course issues Welcome Packet via mail and email
- Answers calls for student services
- Responds to student emails
- Answers live chat
- Updates student records
- Answers student voice mails
- Handles student complaints
- Ensures payment are received in full
- Ensures grades are adequate
- Issues materials
- Places orders with publishers as necessary
- Processes Extension Requests
- Processes Leaves of Absence
- Completes & boxes Graduation documents within 48 hours of receipt
- Provides technical assistance to students
- Performs work in accordance with his/her job and the policies and procedures of the company.
- Abides by the company’s work schedule.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Orders supplies for his/her responsibilities as needed.
- Uses the Organizing Board of the College in the performance of duties.
- Abides by the Purchase Order system of the company.
- Helps students and other employees directly or by referring them to the correct staff member.
- Dresses professionally and appropriately for the work being performed.
- Answers student’s questions.
- Reports non-optimum situations and/ or commendable actions using an Employee Feedback system.
- Professionally manages his/her communication lines with students and employees.
- Attends applicable training as scheduled.
- Participates in Staff Meetings.
*The hourly wage is $10 per hour during the 90 day probationary period and $12.00 per hour thereafter. The working hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM to 5PM. Interested candidates should forward a copy of his/her resume and submit an application online @ lakewoodapplication.com.
--No Phone Calls*