Lakewood College

Lakewood College Employer Reviews

Great Positive Working Environment!!!
Student Service Rep (Current Employee), Cleveland OhioOctober 12, 2012
Pros: swimming pool and rec. room.
Cons: this place is awesome!!!!!!!
A typical day at work with Lakewood College is filled with positive vibes and great co-workers. Management makes a daily effort to ensure everyone is taken care of and no one is left in the dark. There is always 100% team effort and one couldn't ask for better co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping students become future graduates – more... and the family like atmosphere we work in. – less
Close-knit atmosphere
Stusent Services Representative (Current Employee), Lakewood, OHOctober 12, 2012
Pros: regardless of age or tenure, if you prove yourself, you are given opportunities to grow and advance in your career. expectations are clearly laid out, which makes it easy to succeed if you are able to meet or exceed those expectations.
Lakewood College is great in the fact that we are a smaller company that is constantly growing. The fact that we are close-knit and hand pick our new talent shows just how dedicated everyone from top to bottom is on our one common goal.
The best place to work and balance life.
Online Instructor (Current Employee), HomeOctober 11, 2012
Pros: work from home
Lakewood College is a fair and wonderful place to work. I am able to have plenty of time with my family and enjoy what I love doing the best-teaching.
Productive Yet Fun Environment for All; We Are Family!
Placement Specialist/Career Services Lead (Current Employee), Lakewood, OHOctober 11, 2012
To be quite honest, I do not really know how to put into words how much I love Lakewood College. I have been here a little over a year and I am still in the honeymoon phase. Usually, when you first start a position, its new and exciting within the first month or so...then it gets old. It becomes a habit and just a place to collect the money needed to – more... survive this thing called life.

Lakewood College on another hand never feels like work. I love what I do, I love who I work for and I love who I work with. While we are still growing and have a lot of work on a regular basis, we still make time to have fun and just enjoy life but together! We are truly like a family and I can GUARANTEE that anyone that has or will step foot into our office would be able to say the same! We get work done, all while having tons of fun! Overall, our school is growing rapidly and I cannot wait to see the new heights that we WILL be reaching sooner than later! – less

Lakewood College Photos