Lakewood Health System Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Just overall great place to work
Enviromental Services (Former Employee) –  Staples, MNDecember 12, 2016
Great place to work everyone is so freindly and helpful they made me feel like we were part of a family If wasn,t relocating I would work there forever!!!!
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
fun loving and energetic place
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Staples, MNSeptember 27, 2016
LHS is a great place to work. I have learned that its all about the pt and to Always do your best and pt's will appreciate you that much more. The hardest part of my job is telling pt's bad news. My coworkers are awesome and would love to take them with me wherever I go.
Great staff
Director of Clinic Nursing (Former Employee) –  Staples, MNOctober 8, 2014
Loved working with the staff at Lakewood. LHS has a culture of quality.
Rewarding, quality workplace
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Staples, MNJune 24, 2014
The Lakewood Care Center is a patient-centered facility that seeks to maintain dignity and maximum functioning of the elderly population and vulnerable adults of central Minnesota. Staff are friendly, kind, and helpful. Standards of care are high, but the team work found at this facility makes achievement of these standards possible.
Local CAH
Outpatient Manager (Former Employee) –  Staples, MNOctober 3, 2013
Typically, I would check in with staff and see how things were going for the day and if they would need my assistance with patient care, so that I could plan accordingly. Then continue to work on my goals to improve workflow, hand off & transitions of care, patient satisfaction, employee engagement, patient safety culture assessment topics and quality measures.
I learned there are many aspects to running a business and though my passion is being an RN, I am thankful to have learned more of the business side.
My manager was a mentor, supportive, and able/willing to give me the feedback I needed in order to do my best to meet the needs of patients and the business.
My co-workers were team players who worked together to carry out the vision and mission of LHS.
The hardest part of my job was time to spend time with staff on a daily basis to create a culture of gratitude and support.
The most enjoyable part of my job was caring for patients and having them thank me when I felt thankful they let me care for them.
Pros
Flexibility in my hours, advancement opportunities, customer service.
Cons
Reduction in staffing hours..
A GREAT place to work! And the relationships established along the way are irreplacable!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Staples, MNOctober 18, 2012
I love working for Lakewood! It's like a second family! Some days can be rough, but that's with any job. Lakewood is a highly rated facility that strives to provide 5 star care 100% of the time.
Great for working with the senior population.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Staples, MNOctober 10, 2012
Worked in a care center cooking and serving meals to the residents. Had to follow strict dietary menus and follow state guidelines for food service.
Pros
great job for working with people.
Cons
work every other weekend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lakewood Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5