Lakewood Village Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Horrible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 2, 2017
Management is poor, they make mistakes and have each other backs right or wrong to fix things.. they didn't care about breaking rules as long as they have each other to cover it up
Was once great place to work.
Former employee. (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 21, 2017
I loved working here at one time(early 2000's). Use to be respected/respectful place to work. Now, employees are being disrespected, belittled, threatened loss of job, treated very poorly. The residents were great, but not getting what they pay for. There are some great employees who deserve MUCH BETTER!! I KNOW this place could be great again ONLY if they get new management.
Pros
Handful of good employees, good residents.
Cons
Management.
Good place to work and area. Completed work for make ready apartments.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Huffman, TXJanuary 20, 2017
I would work on units to prepare them for new tenants to move in. This would consist of all preparation for painting. Such as repairing of walls and doors. Painting which I am able to use a airless sprayer. Repair plumbing if needed. Install electrical or repair when needed. Worked on air conditioning units . Helped keep grounds clean of trash. Took turns for on call calls.
Great team to work with
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLNovember 12, 2016
Learned various aspects of maintenance around a large property. great atmosphere and staff. Usually a different task or obstacle daily kept it interesting and challenging.
Great Residents, Low Pay, Low Morale
Senior Living Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 12, 2015
This could be a great place to work except that they have too many directors that have been there WAY TOO LONG!! They are burned out and the residents suffer. The culture is negative and morale is low due to the leadership enables and protects these low-performing employees in leadership positions.
productive
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 10, 2015
This is a great place I hope to find another like it. The residents are awesome, So is the food and the employees are great.
Wonderful Caring independent living facility
Activities Director (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILJanuary 10, 2015
Everybody who worked here was wonderful and every resident was special to me. I enjoyed spending my day entertaining my residents and working with the community.
Always opportunity to meet amazing pople
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 12, 2014
At this nursing home I have met retired athletes, judges, musicians and so many awesome people with great stories and wisdom to pass on. I enjoy working with other and the life lessons to learn. My staff are all helpful and team players, and on a bizarre day with a combative difficult patient we work together and to make them safe as well as ourselves.
Communication lacking
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2012
There was too much time charting as it was all electronic. The programs were slow and tedious at best. Nursing staff was inconsiderate to each other. Administrator was very unprofessional in dress and manners. HR personell would NOT return calls. Communication lacking at every turn making a new employee feel out of place and unwanted.
Pros
secured campus
Cons
no chance for breaks