• SharePoint/.Net Developer with 7+ Years of experience in full life–cycle development which includes analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation and maintenance in windows/web based environment, distributed n-tier architecture, and client/server architecture.
• Strong experience in core technologies of MOSS 2007 SPS 2010/13, Search Server, Windows SharePoint Services, IIS 6.0, 7.0, SQL Server 2005/2008, and SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, .Net 3.5 and well versed with Database design like MS SQL Server.
• Experienced with planning, deploying, and configuring MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010
• Migration of SharePoint portal 2007 to MOSS 2010 like upgrading web pages, web parts, content and changing SharePoint APIs
• Developed and deployed custom Sandbox/Farm web parts in SharePoint 2010 and creating Console Applications using SharePoint Object Models and Client Object Model (ECMA) using Visual studio 2010.
• Extensive experience in Custom Web Parts, Search, Master Pages, Page Layouts, Content Types, Columns, List Templates, List Definitions, Site Definitions, User Controls, SharePoint Web Parts and SharePoint Event Handlers.
• Experience in implementing SharePoint technologies on medium to large Farms and performing Farm, Site Collection level Administration and Technical Support.
• Knowledge in Using SharePoint Designer Tool for 3 stage Workflows in SharePoint, developing and customizing Master Pages and all Branding activities.
• Ability to automate deployment process by PowerShell script
• Experience in designing SharePoint 2010 package and solutions – more...
• Experience in Troubleshooting and resolution of SharePoint issues with the help of ULS logs
• Strong hands on experience with ASP.NET and its components: C# .NET, ADO.NET and HTML.
• Solid foundation of SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and triggers
• Experience in designing and developing object-oriented, service oriented software applications for Internet and Intranet applications.
• Solid understanding of business needs and requirements. Well versed in creating detailed technical design document.
• Good at interacting with the customer and resolving their issues with a quick response time.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, leadership and team skills.
• Worked on the migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
• Worked on creating OLAP Cubes using Reporting Tools like SSAS, SSIS.
MS.NET Technology C#, ASP.NET .Net Framework4/0/3.5/3.0 Visual Basics 6.0, ADO.Net,WPF.WCF
Scripting Languages Java script, VB Script,AJAX,JQuery
Web Technologies XML/XSD,XQuery,HTML5,CSS,XML,WebServices,PL/SQL
SharePoint Portal SharePoint Server 2010/2007, Windows SharePoint, Services 3.0/2.0, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010
Databases SQL Server 2005/2008,2008 R2, MS Access
Tools SharePoint Designer 2007/2010,AdodePhotoshop, Flash, MSVisio, Fiddler
Web server I IS 6.0/5.1/5.0 – less