Lam Research Employee Review

View all Lam Research reviews

great people
Designer/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 28, 2013
Very Dynamic company, busy people but a nice bunch of folks. Management is tight and sometimes confusing, goods days and bad days, can't tell. The machines are chemically complicated but the parts are simple. Not a space shuttle.
Pros
leaders in their field of etching
Cons
good cop bad cop system

Other Lam Research Employee Reviews

To advance in the company you need to kiss (Donkey) non stop
Customer Service/Material Review Cordinator (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORDecember 1, 2017
The company itself is doing great but if you want to have a secure job like the supervisors then creat issues without people knowing and then fix them and gloat about it so people think you are amazing. Seriously, that how’s my supervisor has come so far he even steals from the company and gets away with it. Just kiss (Donkey) and when you do something right point it out or else you will not be noticed.
Pros
company buys employees donuts, when a large work load is set for the week, to make up for how much time people, spend there
Cons
No matter how much work you put into your, projects if you don’t gloat it’s like it didn’t, happen and you will not be recognized, as a hard worker
Great place
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, ORNovember 25, 2017
I've learned a lot working for Lam and have enjoyed the people I have worked with. The benefit package has served me well. Many opportunities to take on a leadership role.
Pros
leadership opportunites, benefits, fair management
Cons
low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lam Research. Our community is ready to answer.