Gasoline Tanker Driver
Class A / GASOLINE TANKER DRIVER.
Well-established Fuel Transportation Co. is seeking reliable drivers for our growing operations. This is for immediate Full Time work.
This is a great opportunity to grow with our company & work with little/no supervision.
If you are looking for a job where you are not just another Driver/ Number. This is it.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Recovery, Transportation, and Delivery of various fuels to retail and bulk end users.
- Regional with possible 1-3 nights a week out work (Midwest area.)Co. paid Motel with per diem.
- Also local bulk deliveries/rack loads
- Competitive Salary, Health, and Vacation Benefits, Performance Bonuses
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable Class A driving experience -- 10 Year Work History Required
- Clean DMV with 10 year MVR, Hazmat/Tanker Endorsements
- Tanker, PTO/Hose, and/or Rack Experience is a significant PLUS
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to drive up to 11 hrs. and work up to 14 hrs.
- Ability to transport hazardous materials while complying with all federal, state, local and company rules and regulations
- Ability to walk, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat, as well as grasp, lift, and handle up to 75 lbs.
Candidates must be available to work days, an occasional night, weekend, or holiday.
Pay Rate - $18-21hr
Please attach resume and add vaild email and contact information.
Operating in nearly every U.S. region and Canada, we service multiple industries, including, but not limited to vehicle salvage, scrap...