Lancaster Employee Reviews

Great place with (usually) great people
Chipotle Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CAApril 2, 2017
We are always busy, fast paced. Hardest part is getting accustomed to it and learning different stations. The best part is the people you get to work with. They hire people with certain traits and it is an awesome job. However, if you're not a favorite or do not make your presence known, prepare to not feel appreciated here.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks, not always appreciated
Very fast paced place to work.
Capital Process Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 4, 2017
A normal day is very demanding and busy. There is something new to learn daily. Management is very supportive, co-workers are very busy. Pulling all the data for different regions and converting local currency into USD is the hardest part of the job. Creating Capital Projects and tracking their spends is what I enjoy the most.
Pros
Pay is very good and Managers are very flexible
Cons
Insurance benefits are not so great
Great Job
Self-employed Handy Man (Current Employee) –  Selinsgrove, PANovember 15, 2016
This is a geat job. You can work here and there are a lot of people who do too. You can eat lunch and chat and learn and do many other things.
Teaching Computers to Beginners
Teaching beginners how to use compters (Current Employee) –  Lancaster CASeptember 8, 2016
Love accomplishing things that help people, and keep everything organized and efficient. I also love writing and communicating with people, and using technology as part of my job.
Pros
Helping people, short breaks, good healthcare.
Cons
poor or not healthcare, no time to eat.
Small company, no communication
Delivery Driver/Limousine/Medical Transport, Etc (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PaOctober 7, 2015
Would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. everything about this place was negative, the service was bad. my supervisor had no idea what was going. don't know how this company is still operating.
Cons
no healthcare, respect or caring of employees.
Productivity
Treatment Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster SCSeptember 27, 2015
I worked with CPS clients made monthly and weekly Hv. trended numerous staffing's and court as well as completed court work and wrote treatment plans.APS Clients to ensure that all the needs of adults were being meet daily. I attended medical appointments with them and follow up exams. I attended monthly meets with staff and hospitals
Good pay but too much overtime
Picker (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJune 12, 2015
Handle loading and unloading operations within the warehouse. Delicately dealt with a variety of sensitive circuits, motherboards, hard drives, and batteries. Operated/handled a forklift to load and unload cargo trucks from the receiving dock. Inspect all receiving pallets. Sustained a proper clean work environment.
Productive and fun place to work.
Target Beauty Concierge (Current Employee) –  Ca.June 8, 2015
Drive sales and educate guests on products that works bet for them.
Constant education on new product launches. Standing on you feet for long periods of time.
Enjoying the Road
AXLE MATE /CHISSIE LINE (Former Employee) –  P.A.May 18, 2015
Inspected my air tools and wear my seafty equipments.I learn how work on diseal mack truck.A team player with my co-workers.When production is hold back.When getting pay.
A great learning experience!
Reading and Math Tutor (Former Employee) –  Fort Rucker, ALApril 8, 2015
Working with the Reading Recovery teachers was a great experience that taught me so much! The administrative staff were both resilient and kind to parents and students.
Great Experience
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCApril 4, 2015
I worked five days a week meeting with business owners or workers. I spent about 30 minutes a piece with each business owner learning about their businesses and their hopes for advancement. I worked on a three person team that collaborated daily about sales strategy. It was nice to have the independence to fail and succeed on my own.
Friendly Caring Atmoshphere
Cashier (Former Employee) –  River Valley MallMarch 13, 2015
This store (Hills) combined with Ames, they were both later closed, however they family feeling in both stores were what kept people there.
Pros
Friendly bosses, coworkers
Cons
Benefits were non-existant or good
it was hard leaving that place
McDonald Crew-member/Worker/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAFebruary 8, 2015
i am a very hard worker.. i looking worker with others . but dont mind if i have to work alone .. i love handling customers i always have a postive attitude.
productive fun at home job
Sales/Gardener (Former Employee) –  ny,nyDecember 8, 2014
its a lot of work to sell your own sneakers but its a great experience and it builds your persuasive sales experience
Pros
good money
Cons
posting ads
Never move up
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTMay 14, 2012
Managers are never on site, they do not listen to what is going on or what the company reaaly need. The sales Reps are the ones who do everything and make the sales goals and the managers get credit for it even though they are never in the stores.
cashier
Customer Service Representative-Cashier (Former Employee) –  lancaster,caMarch 31, 2012
I liked working here,it was exciting and new as we opened the new store..meeting old and new customers and they welcomed us back in a new store,