Lancaster

Lancaster Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work.
Target Beauty Concierge (Current Employee), Ca.June 8, 2015
Drive sales and educate guests on products that works bet for them.
Constant education on new product launches. Standing on you feet for long periods of time.
Enjoying the Road
AXLE MATE /CHISSIE LINE (Former Employee), P.A.May 18, 2015
Inspected my air tools and wear my seafty equipments.I learn how work on diseal mack truck.A team player with my co-workers.When production is hold back.When getting pay.
A great learning experience!
Reading and Math Tutor (Former Employee), Fort Rucker, ALApril 8, 2015
Working with the Reading Recovery teachers was a great experience that taught me so much! The administrative staff were both resilient and kind to parents and students.
Great Experience
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Chapel Hill, NCApril 4, 2015
I worked five days a week meeting with business owners or workers. I spent about 30 minutes a piece with each business owner learning about their businesses and their hopes for advancement. I worked on a three person team that collaborated daily about sales strategy. It was nice to have the independence to fail and succeed on my own.
Friendly Caring Atmoshphere
Cashier (Former Employee), River Valley MallMarch 13, 2015
Pros: friendly bosses, coworkers
Cons: benefits were non-existant or good
This store (Hills) combined with Ames, they were both later closed, however they family feeling in both stores were what kept people there.
it was hard leaving that place
McDonald Crew-member/Worker/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAFebruary 8, 2015
i am a very hard worker.. i looking worker with others . but dont mind if i have to work alone .. i love handling customers i always have a postive attitude.
productive fun at home job
Sales/Gardener (Former Employee), ny,nyDecember 8, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: posting ads
its a lot of work to sell your own sneakers but its a great experience and it builds your persuasive sales experience
Never move up
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bristol, CTMay 14, 2012
Managers are never on site, they do not listen to what is going on or what the company reaaly need. The sales Reps are the ones who do everything and make the sales goals and the managers get credit for it even though they are never in the stores.
cashier
Customer Service Representative-Cashier (Former Employee), lancaster,caMarch 31, 2012
I liked working here,it was exciting and new as we opened the new store..meeting old and new customers and they welcomed us back in a new store,