Job Title: Mortgage Senior Loan Processor
Reports To: Processing Manager
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Land Home Financial is looking for an experienced Senior Loan Processor for our Elk Grove, CA location with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with Conventional / FHA / VA / USDA / 203K / Down Payment assistance programs.
Summary: Loan Processors are responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers.
- Processes residential mortgage loans (FHA, VA, Conventional, purchase, reverse, refinance) under various programs in a quality consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a pipeline of loans and is responsible for the timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Obtains and reviews necessary loan documentation and submits complete packages to Underwriting for loan approval.
- Monitors and insures closing dates and company deadlines.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder’s agents.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Distributes and exchanges information with other team members; follows up with customers, refers customers to appropriate person(s), composes correspondence and memoranda.
- Any other related task assigned by the Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Conventional / FHA / VA / USDA / 203K / Down Payment assistance programs.
- Required Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access,
- Ability to build strong relationships with production, underwriting, closing and other internal and external partners.
- Ability to run DU and/or DO.
- Have a full knowledge of CALYX software or the capabilities to learn new software should the Company require a product change.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment;
- Requires sitting at a desk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours and ability to lift up to 20 lbs.;
- Requires sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, to permit the employee to function in a general office environment and accomplish tasks.
- Must be able to work on multiple assignments, under moderate stress levels.
To perform this job, an individual must be able to perform the primary job responsibilities satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. However, reasonable accommodation may be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment, unless to do so would cause undue hardship. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in the job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Indeed - 30+ days ago