The Food Safety Manager is responsible to implement and manage process control systems and preventative actions in the food safety area. Manages HACCP and Regulatory compliance issues. This includes food safety issues that are controlled by SSOP, HACCP or other pre-requisite programs. Develops employees through education, training, monitoring, and mentoring.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology, or related field.
- Project management skills - capable of working on and managing multiple high priority projects.
- Technical knowledge of food safety, food science, and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of process control methods and application of preventative practices.
- 1-5 years' experience in Food Safety Management required.
- Open to 20% travel.
Relocation Assistance is available.
Indeed - 16 months ago