We are one of the largest housekeeping service companies in the Southwest. We work with some of the biggest name properties, primarily Resorts, Spas, Country Clubs, Restaurants and Hospitals. A sample of our list of clients can be seen at www.landcorp.net
We are looking for an Area Manager that is looking to develop, maintain and grow account volume to dominate the hospitality and building maintenance markets. Responsible for managing day to day operations of current accounts and growing their territory by acquiring new accounts. This key team member is self sufficient, has a hunter-mentality, and self-motivated.
This individual has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys market development and sales and its exciting, fun and competitive nature behind it.
This individual should thrive off of developing on going, profitable relationships with prospects and customers to cultivate referrals and maintain a “teamwork” image with our clients.
- Conduct a minimum of 5 sales presentations per week by physical visits to prospects locations.
- Plan and schedule your week and month to hit targeted quotas and personal goals.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing manager to assist in creative marketing collateral and email campaigns for specific services / industries.
- Foster relationships with current customers.
- Seek out opportunity to increase invoice at accounts and assist customer with more services we offer.
Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads and new accounts won to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Execute and close sales calls; focused on value added selling to specific accounts.
- Use marketing data using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist and manage the creation of RFP (request for proposal) responses to potential clients.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to collaborate innovative sales approaches and new strategies to promote success as a team as well as gain support for individual success.
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED
- Hospitality or Property Maintenance Preferred
- Having business-to-business sales experience will come in handy.
- Demonstrate ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Solutions oriented.
- Thrives off of building and maintaining lasting relationships.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Keen sense to details.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Self motivated, creative, innovative with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Disciplined and self motivated to work individually as well as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Frequent travel is required, often up to several hours of driving per day. Some out of state travel.
- Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct presentations.
- Ability to be self motivated to meet quote with role expectations while working independently.
Indeed - 30+ days ago