Statewide real estate and business firm seeks legal secretary to support attorneys with civil litigation and transactional work (employment law, real estate and business matters, including business formation). Job functions include (but are not limited to) administrative support for the attorneys, typing and dictation, and court and governmental filings.
- 5+ years litigation experience.
- Familiar with Word, type 70+ WPM. and have dictation experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Capable of working against inflexible deadlines and high-volume workload.
- Past experience with ProLaw.
- Transactional experience.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday.
We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, and 401k.
*To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to the link above.*