Landmark Apartment Trust Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and Supportive Team Environment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAMay 19, 2016
A great place to work! The best SRVP ever. He was always positive and supportive, while maintaining goal objectives toward productive positive NOI.
Pros
Training and Team Builiding
Cons
Productive - great place to work and grow!
SENIOR DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2016
Friendly work environment - very employee oriented.
Very challenging and both rewarding in all aspects of the company as a whole.
Great Company Sorry They Had To Sell
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 28, 2016
Loved Loved Loved working for Landmark. Great company Great People Great culture. I could not have worked for a better company They will be missed.
Amazing Company
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 22, 2016
Landmark Apartment Trust was the most amazing place to work, This is the first Company I have worked with who truly cared for their employees and not just upper management. They showed respect to all employees no matter what position you held. I will miss them as they have now sold the company and will be greatly missed.
Pros
Everything, amazing Company.
Cons
NONE
Great Experiance
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 20, 2015
I learned a lot from LAT. I loved my team and would go back if I had the chance. I left on good terms but decided to be a stay at home mom since I was expecting another child and wanted to spend time with my other 2 children before the new little one came along. It has been over a year now and the little one is now 15 months and its time for mommy to go back to work.
Fast Paced
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAAugust 11, 2015
This is a very fast paced environment, you must be a self starter and able to multi task. Management contribution varies from one property to another but the company is pushing an overall overhaul of the core values which is proving to be a very good adjustment.
Pros
Paid Education
Service manager
Maintenance Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 10, 2015
This company is fair to work for and I would suggest it to anyone. The benifits are fair and the bonus structure is compatable with the industry
Pros
eight hour work day
Cons
no overtime pay
Great Place
Community Director (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJune 21, 2015
Great company to work. Excellent leadership.
Everyone is always assisting each other with a great team attitude.
Excellent pay and benefits. PTO, Medical, 401K housing
A Good Company To Work For
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 19, 2015
Enjoyed my tenure with Landmark Apartment Trust. Met nice people along the way. Some of the programs used for property management are outdated and need to be addressed.
Pros
Work Schedule
Cons
lack of hands on training
okay place to work
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJune 11, 2015
pay is okay, great training, hardest part of job is being shopped,
enjoyed the commissions and staff on site. Everyone was nice.
Fast-paced sales environment
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAMarch 23, 2015
A typical work day consists of following up with leads, marketing, touring, and making sure all workspace and models are neat and clean. I learned how to use various leasing systems, administrative work, and how to become a better salesperson overall. Management is very understanding and help us to grow. They set us on the path to leadership by assisting us with developing a management skillset as well. My co-workers are awesome. We learn a great deal from each other. One person's strength may be another person's weakness, so we use that as an opportunity for growth. Teamwork is a definite priority. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with a team that has a great work ethic. I also enjoy meeting and speaking with new people on a daily basis.
Great Company
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VANovember 19, 2014
I really enjoyed working for LAT. Though I didn't see much of the corporate office, they were good at keeping us taken care of.
Very unprofessional and unethical place to work
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALOctober 27, 2014
The current Regional Manager has caused and created a very hostile work environment. Kickbacks from vendors, hiring of friends and family members and covering for a very inadequate and unqualified maintenance team has caused much confusion and non production in the region, specifically at the property where the regional's office is housed. She does a lot of emotional hiring and firing and continuously interferes with operations. The property is an older property and could be in much better shape than it is. On the surface the property looks nice. However, occupancy has plummeted due to unanswered service requests, apartments not being made ready for new move ins in a timely manner, higher than market rate rents, ridiculously high renewal rates and water bills. I have seen 5 turn overs within less than a year of me being in management at this particular property. This regional manager has also been part of a lawsuit for unfair hiring practices and discrimination and harassment. The company overall has allowed this regional manager to get away with all types of shady dealings with vendors, maintenance staff as well as residents. I would not recommend Landmark Apartments Trust to anyone who has honest and professional work ethics
Pros
great pay
Cons
long hours, unethical management team, bad maintenance performance, very low occupancy, very low retention, company not accredited by bbb
Terrible Management Process
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Duluth, Bella VistaSeptember 1, 2014
Bills were not paid, so supplies couldn't get purchased. What does that mean? Repairs to the property can not get done frustrating the residents and the workers! The PAY SCHEDULE IS SUSPECT! 500 units are on site and the property is understaffed. Staff has to use their own car and phone to communicate during the work day. You will burn a lot of GAS. Always behind with work orders. 4 to 5 different types of refrigerants used for HVAC. Rude property manager when I was there. Property is old and parts are hard to find. Lastly, I will say the property is pretty, but rotten.
Pros
some associates have great customer service skills
Cons
a lot of breakins!!! when i wa there.
Learning Experience
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLMarch 31, 2014
A typical day at work was to ensure the Property looks good and clean, put out cookies for future and current residents, turn on all the lights in the model, follow up with prospects, renewals, closing and entering work orders, orders supplies, greet residents and more. I have learned to let go and let God. Also learned new updated Fair Housing Rules. My Co-Workers were awesome and very easy to work with. The hardest part of my job was when they let me go because my position was no longer available at that location, other than that, there was nothing I couldn't learned and do. My most enjoyable part of my job was to help others and make a difference.
Pros
good location, great environment, small community.
Great training and comfortable enviroment
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville FLOctober 11, 2013
I traveled to several sites and worked with a variety of managers and leasing staffs to improve occupancy and resident retention. I enjoyed the daily variety and getting to know new faces and challenges. The hardest part was adapting to new properties and the differences in each one. The most enjoyable part was definitely helping people resolve situations and problem solve to come to a mutually beneficial outcome.
Pros
learning new marketing techniques
Cons
constantly changing atmosphers, which is good and bad.