Landmark Bank Employee Reviews

Review
Commercial Loan Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 19, 2017
Landmark Bank was awesome to work for. I really appreciated being able to support a different charity each month. Landmark Bank allowed me to learn a lot and move up in the company quickly.
Amazing Company
Banker (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 17, 2017
Landmark bank is an amazing company to work for. Everyone from the CEO to the janitors are treated with respect. The company is consistently growing and there is room for growth. The company does a great job making employees feel cared about.
Pros
Managers are kind, health insurance, holiday pay, company events
Cons
Not the most flexible
Great place to work and learn
Teller (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMarch 14, 2017
Good hours, good coworkers, the work is not too difficult and Landmark makes sure you know how to do your job well and be successful. While I worked there I noticed lots of people being moved up internally, so there is definitely plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Turnover is a problem
Senior Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXDecember 21, 2016
Good employees to work with one on one, but upper management is very questionable. Company is not stable and the culture has changed where employees are considered disposable. No loyalty or leadership in upper management.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Upper Management
Decent Job, Decent Pay
Banking Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 22, 2016
High expectations and limited income potential. The people at Landmark make working for this company a very positive experience, but the pyramid has a very low ceiling.
Good Pay, Work Place could be better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOApril 23, 2016
Management was okay, they were insensitive to a lot of cultural situations. The days were long, and tiring. They did have fun meetings.
Excellent place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOApril 19, 2016
I've worked at a few companies and Landmark Bank is the best employer and best environment I've ever worked and the executive team cares about the growth of the company AND the employees. I highly recommend this company.
Really low pay
Personal Banker III (Former Employee) –  Gunter, TXMarch 9, 2016
I left this company after three and a half years making 10.51 an hour. One year the raises were one cent. The next the raises were five cents. The members and most co workers were great.
Pros
The customers are great, Benefits
Cons
People not held accountable for there actions
Loan Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHMarch 4, 2016
This was a small town bank where everyone went out of their way to help each other. Unfortunately, I heard that it closed it's door though. I do not know why.
Pros
Friendly
Fun and productive
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Collinsville, TXFebruary 1, 2016
I kept up with my drawer. handed out and received money. had to balance every day to the exact penny. It was somewhat stressful at times but i was very good about handling the cash.
A very team oriented organization
Customer Service Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 13, 2015
A fast paced atmosphere in the Customer Service Department with over 21 call center agents to supervise. Management is supportive and always willing to share new information and ideas. A positive team of coworkers that are very hard-working. The hardest part of my job is reprimanding call center agents. The most enjoyable part of my job is the team oriented environment.
EXCELLENT place to work
Teller I (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, TXJuly 18, 2015
Excellent, in depth training, rules are very concise yet easy to follow. This was my very first bank job and opened many doors for me. However at the branches I worked at, there was little room for advancement, because my superiors held their positions for quite some time and did not plan on leaving the position anytime soon. Relaxed atmosphere, set schedule (which also worked around my college classes,) were great benefits.
Pros
set schedule, great training
Cons
little room for advancements
Direction of the company and management was unstable.
President -Pottsboro Bank (Former Employee) –  Pottsboro, TXJuly 16, 2015
The company was trying to grow but did not understand how to adapt to today's economic and new banking environment. Struggled with the changing banking regulations due to staffing and manage issues.
Fun, challenging place to work with lots of opportunities for involvement and advancement
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 1, 2015
Most jobs entail meeting with customers and solving account issues. It is a fun but challenging job, with many different problems to solve and relationships to build. Branch management is ok, depending on the manager, but the regional and overall management team is wonderful and very involved with the little guys. As always, there is drama within the branches and bank, but most coworkers get along very well and even become friends. The most difficult part of the job is working with upset customers who are unreasonable with their requests or issues. The best part of the job is the relationships you build with your coworkers and your customers. Many times customers even ask to speak with you by name.
Pros
Opportunites for involvement, fun activities, free lunches
Cons
Long days standing
Bad work environment!
Teller ll (Former Employee) –  TxApril 29, 2015
It's not what you know, but who you know.
I was performing Personal Banker duties with a Teller ll title. Had 12+ years with the bank.
Pros
Not much.
Cons
Bad management.
Very narrow scope for advancement, increases in salary are seldom given.
Loan Secretary/President=s Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKFebruary 10, 2015
The President, with whom I worked closely, was a fair employer. I enjoyed working with him, but the bank was not busy enough.
Pros
Good boss.
Cons
Employees were rewarded for actions that did not include their work ethic.
Assistant Branch Manager
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOJanuary 27, 2015
The Assistant branch manager at Landmark Bank oversees the operation of the branch to ensure all operational functions are completed and properly performed by the staff while conveying a feeling of trust, service, security and satisfaction to customer and staff. Doing staff scheduling, leading the the Staff meetings, and completing Operation Audits. The duties of the Assistant branch manager are contingent on the scope of the services that are offered at the facility. The position is responsible for overseeing the teller function, ATM balancing, night depository processing, Brinks processing and customer service duties. Personal Banker duties and 100% customer satisfaction.
Poorly Managed
personal banker (Former Employee) –  West Plains, MONovember 24, 2014
The ambitious have no room to advance. Landmark does not promote within the Bank. Only higher outside of Landmark Bank. Very high turnover rate!
Pros
It was good to have a job
Cons
Everything within Management
Great place to work. A place where you felt valued.
Personal Banker/Teller (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKJune 11, 2014
I learned how to deal with people in all situations.
A job where I could put my organizational skills to work.
I was responsible for ordering supplies for the branch all the years I worked at Landmark Bank.
Pros
Great management.
Cons
Under payed.
Good working environment
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Madill, OKJune 7, 2014
My work was different everyday. One day would be ordering supplies for the 23 banking locations, and the next would be researching real estate property. I learned about asset management and inventory management. My co-workers were an exciting group of people who would help others when needed. I was on the "fun" committee, which consisted of organizing the Christmas Party as well as other events throughout the year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landmark Bank. Our community is ready to answer.