Landmark Bank

Landmark Bank Employer Reviews

Good working environment
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee), Madill, OKJune 7, 2014
My work was different everyday. One day would be ordering supplies for the 23 banking locations, and the next would be researching real estate property. I learned about asset management and inventory management. My co-workers were an exciting group of people who would help others when needed. I was on the "fun" committee, which consisted of organizing – more... the Christmas Party as well as other events throughout the year. – less
horrible people
personal banker (Former Employee), shermanMay 22, 2013
Pros: hours, vacation time
Cons: coworkers
the Sherman branch is full of judgmental people. if you are anything other than perfect there will be gossip. the managers act like high school girls, and make fun of customers who are less fortunate than they are. the tellers don't know half of what they should to do their job correctly. BEWARE!! don't work anywhere in north texas, you will regret – more... it. many of the managers have been reported to human resources for unethical behavior and nothing is done. – less
Landmark Bank
Teller cross trained for Personal Banker (Former Employee), Wynnewood OklahomaApril 6, 2013
Pros: long lunch
Cons: pay, cost of health care
Landmark Bank is a chain bank. Slower pace. I enjoyed the interaction with customers. Some customers I would see on a daily basis. This is a great banking job for young employees just starting out.
Great bank in Columbia, MO
Lending Services Specialist (Current Employee), Columbia, MOFebruary 10, 2013
Landmark is a great bank in Columbia, MO. Landmark has banking centers in Southern Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
Loan Documentation Specialist (Former Employee), Madill, OKFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: friendly co workers, great work/life balance
I very much enjoyed the friendly down to earth atmosphere by everyone there, including the high level executives. I was always given a chance to advance in my position at the company and challenged by the work I was given.
Great School Job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Wellston, MONovember 14, 2012
Pros: after school job
Cons: though asked to stay on after school, did not see long term availability due to technology
Worked in Data Processing maintained the check records, basic day began as 2nd half of school day till 5pm. Recorded and filed checked cashed at the bank daily. Occasionally got to deliver and pick up checks from the other locations.
Great Place to Work
Teller (Former Employee), Ada, OklahomaMarch 11, 2012
The people here are great! The company seems to truly care for its' employees.