Landmark Group Employee Reviews

Productive Work Place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  BahrainJuly 25, 2016
2) Learned mutliple activities.
3) management not supportive.
4) too much politics
5) after doing a good job then no appreciation/no motivation by the
management.
6) getting too much work to learn more and new things.
Company's Face
Inventory Planner (Controller) (Current Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaJune 22, 2016
landmark group is idly the best place to work in GCC.
Higher Management takes care of the employees
The employees are the brand ambassador of Landmark Group
Pros
healty environment
Cons
less salary in compare to other compititor
Great company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2016
Landmark has great benefits, pay and bonus structure. They pride themselves in helping employees learn and grow in their positions.
Property Management
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 4, 2016
Loved to be a property manager, I gained alot of leadership and also met some amazing people.Working for Landmark and gaining the knowledge that I learned, not just about the job itself but in a business setting
Pros
relationship gained
Cons
job security
Active work duties
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 8, 2016
* Easy/Hands on job
* Always something to stay active
* Helped build all my customer service skills
* NOT SO GRATE MANAGEMENT
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Management sucks
productive
Loyalty Hostess (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJune 25, 2016
It's good to work in different kinds of field because I acquire different kinds of knowledge and I grow personally and professionally.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
long hours duty
My co-workers
Senior Food and Beverage Director/Executive Chef (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 27, 2016
My co-workers never backed me up when I needed them to but I always put 100% into the job and into making the place work. The hardest part of the job was not getting support from management and staffing was always an issue. What made the job worthwhile was making good food for the residents who enjoyed the farm to table concept. Making sumptuous cuisine is a passion and I am glad I was able to give the residents healthy delicious food.
Pros
Working with the residents
Cons
Staffing problems, no management support, not ethical
Great company to work for!
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 6, 2015
A typical work day at Landmark would be different from any other work place, we start off with a motivational pep talk from our owner an after its off to the phones! It's amazing what type of energy you feel when you walk into a hectic environment with determined people on the phones, providing excellent customer service. Just remarkable! I learned how to be consistent an competitive. I was apart of the management team and we were very helpful. My co-workers, I cant say "co-workers" my teammates and we won! The hardest part of the job for me, was saying good bye! Do to me relocating back to Akron Ohio. Something i will never forget, the company hitting 1 million dollars in one month!!!!
Pros
Hour Lunch break
Cons
No 401k plan
Tlc
RMA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Stuart, VANovember 16, 2016
I enjoy working at The Landmark Center. I have been there for four years and really enjoy the staff as well as the residents.
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
Health Insurance
great
security (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAMay 30, 2016
working at the stadium typically busy we check all bags and and tickets then proceeded to our assisgned section of the stadium where we made sure there was not any conflict and people were in their right seats. when game over make sure section is clear and clean learned how to check people correctly the hardest part of my job was making sure every one was n their right seat the most enjoyable part was seeing the game.
Pros
wacthing the game free
Cons
temporary

Want to know more about Landmark Group?

Ask a question
fast moving and ability to do multi tasking within a period of time
sales associte (Current Employee) –  united arab emiratesFebruary 27, 2016
I enjoyed my current job the culture and the people. I learned a lot because of kind of this field I am working is needed a multi tasking ability. As being sales associate I can do cashiering as well, unloading of deliveries, displaying and merchandising and giving a good costumer service. I develop my ability which is can help to my next organization
nice place
CNA (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAMay 10, 2016
nice. place to work most of the aides are awesome and the nurses are great.they serve good food to staff and residents.and they have 3 feeding rooms
Pros
nice pace
Cons
alot of ajdes call in
department store
Cashier (Former Employee) –  philippinesJanuary 5, 2016
cashiering, handling computer transaction, department store, contractual job, i learned more in cashiering, the management is OK, landmark is the one famous department store here in the Philippines
i loved working with landmark but i have to leave because of stability and very low salaries
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  centrepoint - citymallMay 11, 2015
a very good company to work with and the staff along with the management are great, however a very low salary and stability were a profound problem for me personally since i live alone and i have many payment requirements.
Productive and fun
Counter Clerk, Cashier (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESSeptember 29, 2015
Supportive management. My superiors are just like friend, they are easily to approach. The company allows u to learn and grow individual. Fun work place cause people are very friendly. Fun and tired always. Its enjoyable cause your co work mates are very supportive. The company started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know knew people.
Pros
INCENTIVES
Cons
SHORT BREAK
good place
Area Manager "Manager for Splash Concept " (Former Employee) –  lebanonNovember 30, 2015
Landmark is a good company ,you'll come to learn a lot from it especially that they have many trainings and education programs which let the individual enhance his skills & work on developing his work career..
helping each other and motivating all the staff...
Customer Service/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWAugust 30, 2014
I love working as a customer servie every single day is motivating me to go to work because I know that every single day I learned. Each customer I assist I got something new ideas or new compliment. Each store have different management, sometimes the way they managing thier staff is not good. They're not listening to their staff.But some of the people in organization chart, I can say that you can tell what your ideas or want you want and they willing to listen specially for the company growth.
My co-workers are fun..Different nationalities, different culture but still we are one and we help each other like family.We respect their belief as well they respect us also.
Hnadling angry customer is the very hardets part of my work..and angry manager and handling angry staff.You must know how to calm them down.Because if you don't know how you also we're going to be on fire like them too.
The part that very realxing is when I solve all their queries and I help them and assist them right.An dwhen the customer smmile and say thank you!
Pros
free dinner every sale times.And meeting time. Free coffee, milk and tea at break.
Cons
short break, 80% refundable in medical bill.reimbursement of taxi fare.
Constant change in procedures and staffing
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 2, 2014
High staff turnover, constant changes in policies, poor work culture and poor work/life balance.
Benefits
Cons
Poor work culture
It's a small company.
well rounded level II security officer (Former Employee) –  Security, COApril 11, 2015
Starting off with Landmark things did escalate very quickly. From the moment you are hired you are required to work. And it would be just fine but these locations for their posts are quite spaced out. One day I was in Waxahachie, Texas and the next I needed to go out to Flower mound, TX. It seemed like they are trying to test the limits of their new employees as a kind of a drill sergeant way. It was unnecessary
Pros
A "permanent" position after your probational 90 Days
Cons
Practically everything else. Management, co-workers. No days off at all.
productive and a positive enviornment
Security (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 14, 2014
This is the first line of work that I can say I am happy to attend to work when I am needed. There is never a dull moment.
I've learned that there is always a new area that need to be secure. Management is a group of a lot of smiles and kindness, and of course when force needs to be set along with rules and guideline's they're there to enforce them.
My co-workers are also good to get along with.
the hardest part of doing my job is when I have to turn people away because they were not following policy or the rules they have set forth, other than that the greatest pert of my job is the view, I carpool so the drive to were ever we are stationed at is always a joy just seeing a new scenery.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landmark Group. Our community is ready to answer.