Landmark Group

Landmark Group United States Employee Reviews

It's a small company.
well rounded level II security officer (Former Employee), Security, COApril 11, 2015
Pros: A "permanent" position after your probational 90 Days
Cons: Practically everything else. Management, co-workers. No days off at all.
Starting off with Landmark things did escalate very quickly. From the moment you are hired you are required to work. And it would be just fine but these locations for their posts are quite spaced out. One day I was in Waxahachie, Texas and the next I needed to go out to Flower mound, TX. It seemed like they are trying to test the limits of their new employees as a kind of a drill sergeant way. It was unnecessary
Great company to work for!
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 6, 2015
Pros: Hour Lunch break
Cons: No 401k plan
A typical work day at Landmark would be different from any other work place, we start off with a motivational pep talk from our owner an after its off to the phones! It's amazing what type of energy you feel when you walk into a hectic environment with determined people on the phones, providing excellent customer service. Just remarkable! I learned how to be consistent an competitive. I was apart of the management team and we were very helpful. My co-workers, I cant say "co-workers" my teammates and we won! The hardest part of the job for me, was saying good bye! Do to me relocating back to Akron Ohio. Something i will never forget, the company hitting 1 million dollars in one month!!!!
Not very organized or staffed
gcpm (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: my manager is very knowledgable
Cons: health care, low staff
I am not doing the job I was hired to do. I fill what ever position is needed that day. The staff is unprofessional the environment is not very warm or friendly. The schedule is never correct and the housekeeping manager has changed three times in the last two months. I am not a housekeeper but I find myself cleaning rooms and doing stay overs. My co-workers are nice but I have to pick up their slack. Management seems to be a big part of the negative vibe.
Heavy Lifting Anonymous
Temp (Current Employee), Akron, OhioFebruary 5, 2015
Get ready to count and stack for about six hours. The people are friendly and helpful. The hardest part is lifting heavy stacks, the most enjoyable part (besides the breaks) is the grinder.
Avoid it if you can
Support Analyst II (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: a good company to have in your resume
Cons: most of it
I was harrass due to my pesonal situation having a child with special needs. Clock in and clock out environment. No progression, poor salaries
good management
Line cook/ Dishwarsher (Former Employee), Wayne, PADecember 11, 2014
It requiers strenth patiens and team work its gonna be longs days jobs that take some days or weeks but it pays good but alot of lifting
good
Exec Chef (Former Employee), Corona del Mar, CADecember 5, 2014
great place to work with lots of freedom. helped me learn much about the restaurant business. Owner were not around enough to make it.
It's a good starter job.
Security (Former Employee), Oakland, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere.
Cons: not enough professionalism.
I didn't like it. Some of the worker that are in charge of giving order are very unprofessional, short breaks, too many workers it was crowded, and it's not a very good pay all.
productive and a positive enviornment
Security (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAOctober 14, 2014
This is the first line of work that I can say I am happy to attend to work when I am needed. There is never a dull moment.
I've learned that there is always a new area that need to be secure. Management is a group of a lot of smiles and kindness, and of course when force needs to be set along with rules and guideline's they're there to enforce them.
My co-workers are also good to get along with.
the hardest part of doing my job is when I have to turn people away because they were not following policy or the rules they have set forth, other than that the greatest pert of my job is the view, I carpool so the drive to were ever we are stationed at is always a joy just seeing a new scenery.
Constant change in procedures and staffing
Accounting (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor work culture
High staff turnover, constant changes in policies, poor work culture and poor work/life balance.
fun place to work but not an everyday job
Security (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: free music or football game
Cons: being in the sun
this job is great but events dont run every day or every other more like weekends only and that simply does not pay the bills unless your on executive payroll
Card game. Bingo, Art and craft
CNA/ACt (Former Employee), Roxbury, MAAugust 9, 2014
Pros: always bring your lunch that will save you some money
Cons: break always pass to fast.
be creative each day by looking for something more enjoyable to do for the residents.
learning that ages and diseases could change the personality of human.
Team work is always the key of good care in any facility.
once again team work is a plus+
Sometimes it's not easy with difficult residents, but you have to try to understand their pains or abandonment from their friends and family.
Be able to help someone.
Fun workplace with a good people
Cashier (Current Employee), CenterpointJune 25, 2014
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work everything is normal as daily rotation. I learned more how to face customer problem and resolved with their satisfaction. I enjoy with my co-works because we have unity and we have strong team to help each other to reach our target. The hardest part of the job when on sale time we cannot take our offday and sometimes skipping on meal.The most enjoyable part of the job if we have some party outside it help to reduce our stress.
multi tasking,hard but fun
Sales Associate (Lifestyle) (Current Employee), Fujairah, FCCJune 2, 2014
Its a nine hours duty and sometimes there's overtime,they gave weekly off for all the staff..I've learned a lot here,how to recieved deliveries,how to make order using the sim..They trained all the staff how to merchandized how to deal with the different customer..the management is good,they treat all the staff fair..We are different nationality but we work as a team..The hardest part of the job is when theres is a big sale,from segragating items for stickering,replishning until removing of the sticker when the sale is over..The most enjoyable part is if we achieved our target of course all the hardwork arw worth it bec there is incentives..
contractor
Builder/Contractor (Former Employee), DallasMay 25, 2014
I built commercial buildings and homes. Remodeled properties as well.
great energy and exciteing
Supervisor (Current Employee), PAFebruary 10, 2014
great to work with many others.good to see people having a good time.i enjoy training others and seeing positive results.
productive and fun workplac
Accounting Trainee (Former Employee), philippiesNovember 14, 2013
when i am at Sm Supermarket makati city my typical day at work sometimes morning shift and closing shift, i have learned a lots because i know now how can I interact with others, i always follow the rules and regulations of the company, i know also how can i work with my co- workers because i am a friendly person,kind and understanding,during i stayed at supermarket as cashier i enjoyed my work because i am confident to talk about customers and others. same us my other work....im doing good my all jobs assigned i have learned a lot of experiences that i never ever forget in my life...
it gives you a good feeling to help people
caregiver (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAOctober 21, 2013
like the office girls but im not in office very much. I've learned how to be patient and listen to people. I would find the client and clean for them and anything else they would need done. You get very attached to the people you work with. Love listening to people talk about their lives.
A very productive workplace
IT Coordinator & Oracle Developer (Former Employee), Egypt, EGSeptember 15, 2013
- Start my day with the daily reports
- Checking the backup
- Creating new SQL & PL-SQL Queries

- the managment was very friendly

- the most enjoyable part was the creative , every thing we have something new , and a new challenge is always give you a way to think and find a solutions
Productive and fast paced workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 15, 2013
Pros: bonus, flexible hours
Cons: healthcare
Cold calling and skip tracing.
I've learned how to be more compassionate to my clients circumstances.
I got along with all co-workers and management, but it is the type of job that everyone is in it for self.
Hardest part of my job is dealing with the personal feelings of some clients.
Most enjoyable part is my position in being a Team Leader and enjoying the bonus parties each month

About Landmark Group

Landmark Group is a retail chain multinational conglomerate based in Mumbai, India and Dubai, UAE headed by Micky Jagtiani,who – Read more

Landmark Group Salaries