Landmark Hospitals Employee Reviews

Loved it
Registered ICU/LTAC Nurse (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 14, 2017
I learned alot from working at LMH. I loved it! Great experience. The pay was great, benefits were good. Available CEO & DON at all times. Scheduling was easy.
great place to work
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAOctober 4, 2017
i learned that you can help cook anything less than 30 mins and how to pruee and mashed foods up for patients . co worker were very easy to get along with
Hard place to work.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Athens, GASeptember 19, 2017
A nurse typically has five to six patients. There is a lot of wound care and most patients are on several types of antibiotics. Also, a lot of the patients have trachs and pegs.
No morale, poor upper management
Worker (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 8, 2017
Not a very good place to work. Staff has very low morale. Upper management not in touch with what their employees are going through out on the floor. Way too many conflicts of interests between having family members as bosses. Employees work on a skeleton crew.
Doctors trust Respiratory
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJuly 27, 2017
There wasn't a doctor on staff all the time. We have to be able to think about was the patients needs were and act on it. Sometimes, we had to work short handed,
Pros
I was able to use my skilles
Cons
nights
Brand new OR s are State of the Art and beautiful
Vice President of Surgical Services (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 24, 2017
Lovely place to work the new surgical suites are enormous. The hospital is only 2 years old. Recent management change was positive. Overall nice to work here
Didn't like
Nurses Assistant (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAJuly 10, 2017
Not a place that I enjoyed working at. I loved my position and the patients that I took care of but some of the things that I was required to do was not something that I was licensed for.
Stay far away from this place
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 10, 2017
The worst!!!!!! They don't have enough staff. And when they do have staff, they send them home because the patient census is low. So that means they will use up you're PTO time so your check will be ok.
Not doing well
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 9, 2017
This is a very stressful job environment that does not seem to care about employee satisfaction, it is about the bottom dollar. They are managed by a very strict corporate structure that does not work here in Utah.
Mismanaged
Other (Former Employee) –  MurrayJuly 7, 2017
Hours are usually cut never enough patients in house some weeks are good if they are able to have at least twenty patients, management and leadership is poorly handled, consent complaints from department heads if they don't get there way, the CEO has poor communication with staff members. Call lights constantly going off because they only have one CNA on the floor and the nurse are too lazy to go and help someone, for a simple task.Overall if you want a place where its flexible to work because of consent hours cuts this is the place for you but I don't recommend it.
Pros
met very good people
Cons
very poor management, hours cut
Not recommended
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTJune 26, 2017
Bad management. They care more about profits than patient care! No training, inexperienced staff. Poor quality of care. I do not recommend employment here.
Pros
Cons
Everything I mentioned above
Management varies. The DON is scattered and up and down. The CEO cares about the numbers, does not care how you do it.
N/A (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 16, 2017
Some nurses are very good and work hard and there are quite a few who just do the bare minimum as well as the PCT's. One doctors is very good and does a good job. The dietary department is plain nothing to write home about. The Medical Director is a bullshiter he is very good at putting a front on. The DON is pathetic.
Pros
Most employees work well together
Cons
Management and HR, and Director
It was an ok place to work.
Medical Transcription, medical assistant duties (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMay 26, 2017
I worked for a physician, not actually the hospital, itself. The people there are nosy, and worry more about what you are doing than their own jobs! Constantly trying to make sure you are working or reporting you if they feel you are working too much? I enjoyed it there otherwise. Sometimes, the nurses are snotty, and you can never find anyone when you need them, as they are off taking breaks or smoking outside. They need better record keeping, and employees that worry about their work, not yours.
Pros
good hours
Cons
nosiness, gossip, rudeness, job envy of certain staff wanting your job, or asking what do they need to do to get your job.
Great employees
Business Development / Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTMay 7, 2017
This company has great facilities and great internal employees. Except for management and corporate. The processes that have failed for years continue to stay the same with no change. They expect you to do greater with less and with the same processes that have failed over and over again.
Ok
RN ICU/ Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 5, 2017
Ok place to work for. Many new challenges daily. Great co workers. Very demanding work. Not for the faint of heart. Ned to have strong ICU background.
I didn't know the meaning of Team Work till now that I'm working at Landmark Hospital !
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 2, 2017
It's already 1 year that I'm working in this wonderful place and I think is my time to give my opinion about working here. The first day I had my inwterview my boss told me, this is OUR Hospital and all patients are OUR Patients. That is true!!! Team work is the first thing I learned in this place. Nurses, RTs, PTs, OTs CNAs and everybody in this place is friendly and everybody is gonna try to help you if you need help. I just want to express my gratitude about the wonderful opportunity they gave me here!!!! Landmark Hospital in Naples is my second home.
Great teaching opportunity
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTApril 1, 2017
Late night shifts helped me learn a lot from nurses in the down time which helped me figure out what nursing path i want to take. Working there gave me lots of teaching opportunities to further my education and be excited for the nursing program.
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
Worked graveyard shift
convenient location
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  MissouriJanuary 12, 2017
The coworkers here and not inviting or accepting and some are flat out rude.This is not a place to work if you are newly relocated.
great company to work for but needs new Human Resource Personnel
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 22, 2016
The landmark Hospital has wonderful working conditions and everyone was ALWAYS there to save lives and were good to all the patients. It was always wonderful to work here. The Doctors you see and greet everyday were awesome!

It was never an bad day working here. The nursing team and nurse mangers were all good to all the workers and what I enjoyed! you learn a lot from both the nurses and the doctors.
You get to experience how good the doctors cared about there patients. Working here you get the experience of your life! There is ALWAYS TEAM WORK!! The CEO is AWESOME! the management team down in the front office and the Nursing team on all floors was AWESOME!!!

I truly believe that the Human Resource Department needs some one new! This will be the best that landmark could do this way they can keep nurses and techs.
This company will grow to get someone that is about truthfulness, honesty and wanting to see the company production expand and care about there employees in the human resource side of landmark.
If a company has some one from human resources no matter how great they are paying if human resources head is bad no one will stay!
Human Resources is the place you count on, if that person is not helping the employees and not honest, number one this will not be a great place to work it makes it bad for the company. Companies I work for always had an AWESOME human resources person this is the place you go to handle everything!!!
Pros
team work great place to work you will want to stay for ever
Cons
need new Human Resource Personnel
Team Work
Lead Clinical Nurse Liaison/Business Developement (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 10, 2016
Excellent Clinical Experience by the administrative creating a better understanding of patient's needs and care. I have been very fortunate to be a part of a start-up hospital and gained immeasurable knowledge, insight and experience.