Landmark Staffing Resources Employee Reviews

If you like sports and concerts, you may like this job.
Security (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 21, 2017
Now, I love sports and concerts too, but rarely got to see any of them while working events. Some people always manage to get somewhere where they can see what's going on. I was not one of them. But I did not take the job to go to free sporting events and concerts, I wanted to do a job and do it well. A work ethic and experience get taken advantage of, and it's rare that you get anything in return. The final straw was being spoken to disrespectfully by someone in a position of power. I really just want to go to work, do a good job, and go home at the end of the night. I was in the minority.
Pros
Maybe seeing events while working
Cons
Low pay, long hours on your feet, few to no breaks, general disregard for legitimate employee concerns.
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 6, 2017
The management was fair and very informative. I learned quite a bit from the job. It was interesting and wouldn't mind doing the job again. I learned to operate a new type of machine that I did not ave experience with before.
nice place to go to get work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNOctober 24, 2017
you call them to see if they have any work for people to do then they call back that day or i will take a day or 2 and tell you what they have and let you pick what one you want to go to and give you the deatails for that job and when to report to work normily its at a wherehouse
very helpful and reliable
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Orange, TXSeptember 11, 2017
It is a friendly environment and is very helpful to those who are willing to make a change in their lives. they are willing to give you the best options in deciding where and how you work as a team member and player
Slow and fast paced job
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 29, 2017
Always be ready to stand for a long period of time , help out people that are lost and direct them , be considerate of how long you take breaks , be polite
Great
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Burgettstown, PAAugust 16, 2017
The people are great to work with some of the patrons are trouble but all in a its a great atmosphere and I love it and the supervisors are great to me
Awesome job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 8, 2017
I had a lot of fun with this company .
Worked the oakland raiders game, cal berkely, levi stadium.
Enjoyed working with a great group of people . Liked traveling to the different venues.
Job staffing
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bridge City, TXMay 8, 2017
Landmark staffing is a staffing company they help you find jobs just like indeed does for the working pepole of america and other places of the short .
Quick placement
Data Entry/Office Assistant (10$/houir) (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 13, 2017
I was placed quickly in office positions that fit me well. They know what they are doing, and when there was no outside work for us, they would find work for us to do for Landmark themselves.
Temporary work
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  West Seattle, WAOctober 26, 2016
Lots of Summer fun being outdoors in the summer doing traffic control, some guest services, but the expectations and training did not come through as far doing more guest services.
Pros
Service purpose of earning money
Cons
Standing in hot sun or evening cold sometimes not being relieved for breaks.
Great place, get to travel round washington and visit places often.
Security (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 26, 2016
Pretty good. And the people are very friendly. The events may be hectic with getting places early in the morning but overall a fun experience for a part time job.
Good Place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 5, 2016
The assignments have been good for the job. Locations where good and the environment is that of great teamwork. Good shifts and I personally have no problems since being there myself. All in all a good place.
friendly,fun,safe atomosphere
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 16, 2016
good working environment,safety orientied, peaceful controlled assingments group security areas well clean
been on the list to be available for work
nothing because they not helping (Former Employee) –  Orange, TXNovember 2, 2015
Been on their available list to go to work for a whole year and still no work from landmark. They give jobs to people who they know or family members. They shouldn't even be open for business if they isn't going to help unemployed people to get a job.
Productive fun work place
General Laboer& Scaffold Builder Helper (Former Employee) –  Orange TexasJuly 31, 2015
Innovative training programs for learing and advancement .
Just enough red tape and mirco management ,but this is expected in large corporations.
Pros
empolyee incentive programs
Cons
Not allowed overtime
exciting workplace
Event coordinator (Current Employee) –  pittsburgh, paMay 25, 2015
event staffing, guarding group and events, pitt games, Heinz field, marathons, watching staff and consumers during events to profect and safe guard activites.
Pros
being observe, and getting to see events free
Cons
hours of work week
Very dedicated staff that also liked to have fun
Receptionist at Landmark office (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIFebruary 13, 2015
This is a woman owned company. Everyone is very dedicated to the staff and the clients. Finding matches for companies and employees. A win win combination. The group works well together and has fun while doing it. They helped me find great temporary and long term jobs over a 20 year span.
Productive and manage well
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 6, 2015
New to me dong security, but always interesting, because you never know where you'll be assigned at everyday. We were security staffed to work for Heinz Field during the games for them.
Pros
always working with different people everyday. Never boring
Cons
short braks
Genuine and sincere interest in employment matches
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 1, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Landmark. My staffing agents were genuine and sincere in their efforts to making compatible matches. I have worked for other staffing agencies who were more concerned with merely filling a position, not if the match was beneficial for both the employee (myself) and the employer. Landmark made an excellent effort to truly take into account what I was looking for in an employer, and presenting me with opportunities that were in line with my needs. The staff is also exceptionally realistic, reasonable, and personable. The hardest part of working for a staffing agency is accepting a lower pay versus being hired. There are benefits to working with a staffing agency though. It eliminates or reduces the time you spend searching for jobs directly, they offer options to improve or measure your current skill set, and you have the option to opt-out of being hired on if you felt the position was not a fit at the end of the probation period.
Cons
Less flexibility and benefit options as compared to being directly hired by a company, lower pay versus being directly hired.
not interested
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kimberly, WIMarch 22, 2014
I was hired on as a temp until my probation period and then I would've an employee of the company. But it turns out that no one was hired on from my class because the company didn't want to provide insurance.