Landmark Staffing Resources

Landmark Staffing Resources United States Employee Reviews

Productive and manage well
Security Guard (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: always working with different people everyday. never boring
Cons: short braks
New to me dong security, but always interesting, because you never know where you'll be assigned at everyday. We were security staffed to work for Heinz Field during the games for them.
Genuine and sincere interest in employment matches
Receptionist (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJune 1, 2014
Cons: less flexibility and benefit options as compared to being directly hired by a company, lower pay versus being directly hired.
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Landmark. My staffing agents were genuine and sincere in their efforts to making compatible matches. I have worked for other staffing agencies who were more concerned with merely filling a position, not if the match was beneficial for both the employee (myself) and the employer. Landmark made an excellent effort to truly take into account what I was looking for in an employer, and presenting me with opportunities that were in line with my needs. The staff is also exceptionally realistic, reasonable, and personable. The hardest part of working for a staffing agency is accepting a lower pay versus being hired. There are benefits to working with a staffing agency though. It eliminates or reduces the time you spend searching for jobs directly, they offer options to improve or measure your current skill set, and you have the option to opt-out of being hired on if you felt the position was not a fit at the end of the probation period.
not interested
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Kimberly, WIMarch 22, 2014
I was hired on as a temp until my probation period and then I would've an employee of the company. But it turns out that no one was hired on from my class because the company didn't want to provide insurance.
Excellent Staffing Company
Marketing Gap Analysis/Development Lead (Former Employee), Appleton, WIOctober 10, 2013
Landmark works with their clients to provide the best match for your employment needs
Fun workplace
Various Temp Positions (Former Employee), Orange, TXAugust 29, 2013
I enjoy working with Lanmark, they assist me locating new careers, fun environment and great employee skills.
Temp agency
Data Entry (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 27, 2013
Pros: the people i worked with
Cons: the work was not very motivating
I worked one year here for a company with excellent people to work with.
fast food
General Laborer (Former Employee), Orange, TXJuly 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch discount when off the clock
Cons: short breaks
run drive thru, front counter, and cook on the nights scheduled. very fun nothing hard interacted well with my customers and did excellent as a cook
Fun jobs
Library Page (Former Employee), Appleton, WIMay 14, 2013
These jobs fit with my capabilities and schedule. Very enjoyable work staff.
Fantastic placement services
Clerical Worker (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WIApril 10, 2012
Pros: training, placement staff, bonuses
Cons: office is hard to reach
Landmark has always treated me well. They always kept me working, and they had a great bonus program. Their training was top-notch and the training staff was only a phone call away if needed.
The Green Bay Office was extremely efficient in getting me assignments.
Data Analyzer (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 23, 2012
I was glad I had chosen to work with Landmark of Green Bay. They were extremely ambicious in keeping me busy. They placed me with four different companies, each enjoyable and challenging in their own right. I would strongly recommend this employment agency to anyone looking for great work.