Landor Associates

Landor Associates Employer Reviews

A good place to learn the brand management side of the business
Graphic Technology Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 26, 2014
Worked closely with the clients as well as the vendors. Working with the printers to realize the designs was one of my favorite things about this position.
Amazing place to work
Client Associate (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 4, 2013
Relationship building and communication skills were a must on a daily basis.
Overworked, Underpaid, and Management is lost
Corporate Accountant (Current Employee), San FranciscoFebruary 27, 2013
Unfortunately WPP's financial demands and culture have filtered into Landor over the past few years.
Fun place to work with great people & benefits
Finance Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 2, 2012
Pros: casual environment, great people, great benefits
Cons: hard to get promoted, not much development.
Great environment with great benefits & perks. Great name to have on your resume. Hard to get ahead, and management has seemed to have lost their way in the current environment.
Inspiring workplace with young and productive people
Industrial Designer (Current Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFDecember 20, 2012
Pros: free breakfast, very good working schedule, "like a family" working environment
Cons: some days staying more hours working without advice
I am the first one to arrive to the office. I turn on my computer, take a cup of tea, and start working. My co-workers arrive within the later hour. The week working schedule allows us to organize our duties more efficiently. The time to eat comes and I share some good time with my co-workers. Then go back to work. As the end of the day work ends, I – more... finish all my job and leave in a good time so I don't get stocked in the traffic jam.
I learned a lot about branding, about working for the biggest names in the industry as Coca Cola and Pepsico, to work alongside Graphic Designers to come up with incredible projects for our clients.
The management is good, they treat us like persons, almost like family, instead of just being numbers.
All my co-workers are young and talented people, aiming for achieving the best results and the best products for our clients.
There isn't much hardest parts of this job, sometimes we stay more time working in the office, that's because we didn't organized ourselves very good, but we have to get the job done.
And the most enjoyable part is all the creative environment that inspires us to continuing working ang getting out the best ideas. – less
Excelente ambiente laboral, alto nivel de aprendizaje y un gran lugar para tomar los primeros pasos de experiencia laboral
Client Associate (Current Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFMarch 10, 2014
Landor Associates es un excelente lugar para aprender acerca del branding, de los procesos estratégicos, del trabajo en equipo, de la organización, e incluso del mundo laboral para alguien que esté empezando.

About Landor Associates

If you've ever felt the need to "Be a Pepper," you can thank Young & Rubicam Brands (Y&R). As the advertising and media services – Read more

Landor Associates Photos