Landrum Human Resources Employee Reviews

Family cultured environment
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 29, 2017
Landrum is a great place to work. Great family centered work environment. Amazing benefits and compensation. Good weekly schedule, managers are flexible with outside of work appointments.
Great Company, Fast Results
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL 32504January 14, 2017
I was able to get a job within a week or two. There was always a job available for me. The staff were very eager to help and help resolve any issues.
ok company
assembly technician (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 1, 2015
they need some benefits but the co workers are great. management is ok. need vacation time or pto's would also be great. thats about it thanks
Love the enviornment
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 11, 2015
Awesome environment and co workers, Management okay. Benefits could be a bit better, business is growing. Not much opportunity to grow.
n/a
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 13, 2012
unload and load trucks make sure the paper work is accurate for the shipment and put material in it designate place.
Pros
great atmosphere to work
Cons
no healthcare or raises
Terrible
Slave (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 29, 2016
I understand that its a company that makes money off of their employees but...If you mess up one time then they will NOT give you any chance. We all make mistakes but also if someone is eager to work then give them a second chance. They are very unprofessional and also I would NEVER recommend this company to no one.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
UNPROFESSIONAL and Need to be investigated by better business bureau
Great environment, great people, not enough hours.
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 30, 2015
Overall the environment is great and so are the people I work with, but there is just not enough hours to get by. I am currently a college student and have upcoming student loans to pay, and with this job I just do not have the money currently to pay student loans that are looming. A typical day at work is usually 5-6 hours standing outside collecting money from people who want to park inside the parking garage. From this job I learned people skills and with all of the angry people I have dealt with i have learned to toughen up and kill them with kindness. Management was great and so were the co-workers, the only problem with the job is that i do not have enough hours to sustain myself.
Pros
Great environment, Great pay, awesome co-workers
Cons
Low hours
Average pay, with little room for advancement.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 15, 2015
I only spent a short time working for this company, while I was waiting for my licensure to come through, in order to work for myself. I found this company to be a great option for someone looking to gain skills, and become familiar with the community, if they are new to the area. That being said, I believe that the company has little room for advancement, but they do provide free training, which, in my opinion, is valuable.
Pros
Free training, and ability to choose your own work schedule.
Cons
Little room for advancement, with minimal pay.
Great place to work and get job experperience.
Ofc Admin / Receptionist / Member Serv Rep (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 4, 2014
I have been an employee with this company for many years. I have had the pleasure of meeting wonderful people over the years and getting on- the- job training at various assignments. Daily work consist of customer service, daily work on a computer, multi tasking, answering the telephone, training new employees, working with large sums of money and other office duties. The experience has been educational and the training, priceless. The toughest part of the assisgnments would be not a lot of job security.
Pros
Job training and experience. Meeting people.
Cons
Only temporary work.
great company nto work for
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 31, 2016
very good company to work for i enjoyed my time there the staffers are very profesional and courteous to people who come to them looking for work
productive, good job training
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 12, 2015
work is same every day, co workers are are good and helpful all jobs are done as a team. training included operating jib crane and rigging, assemble wind turbine components, operating pneumatic and manual torque tools. overall a very safe and productive job.
fun and productive work place
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 13, 2015
I have done a lot of things in my life.it help me gain a good overall understanding of what I do I believe I have the ability to overeachief myself in what I do they have a lot of experience jobs but they put the right person in the right place
Fun work place
Residential Training Aide (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 15, 2015
Fun work place with encouraging management. Worked well with co-workers nothing hard about the job just a little challenging at time. The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet the clients needs and to see a big smile on their face.
Work Details
Assistant Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 14, 2012
Receive and route all incoming calls. Process all invoices, matching up invoices with purchase orders and input into database Timberline for payment.
Select invoices for payment and print out checks, then attach carbon copy of check to invoice for filing to proper job file and or vendor file. Keep a running ledger on bank account used to pay invoices, make deposits, etc.
Generate recurring invoices for automobile payments, child support payment deductions and monthly billing.
Code and track all vehicle, building and equipment maintenance.
Kept track of stock and requisitions and service calls.
Productive work
Insurance Biller (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 27, 2015
I've enjoyed working with staff and co-workers and I liked the work. I have learned that I am flexible to handle any position I endeavor. I find it difficult to change careers as I am only matched to opportunities showing my last 10 years of experience.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
temporary assignments don't allow for financial security
Productive fun workplace
Temp (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 27, 2015
This was my first experience with a staffing company and I have to say it made a difference. They worked just as hard to find my a job as I did. They always made sure I was in an enjoyable environment and was lucky that they placed me with a copy that I have enjoyed working for.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 22, 2015
Somewhat larger company with great opportunities to advance and help other people. Loved staying busy all day and working for a company that cared for others so much.
Life saver
warehous worker (Former Employee) –  Pensacola FloridaAugust 22, 2014
I worked several positions for this company ranging from office to warehouse worker. I learned to drive fork lift at one point and worked in a credit union for a day. I was always in pleasant work environment as company where happy for help. Hardest part of any day was any time you where there for the last time and on to new assignment. The most enjoyable was learning new skills and meeting new people.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Leaving jobs sometimes
Great Staff , Well established & very consistent
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 5, 2012
Being a young college student, Landrum is a very unique & works well if you have a busy schedule. There always willing to work on your time. the pays decent and the people you meet along the way are very friendly ( most of the time ). depending on what it is your good at Landrum helps find jobs in that certain field.
Pleasant staff
Seeking Job in Healthcare Office (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 1, 2012
Good company one they give you a chance and are hired in. They are good at sending you out to assignments out back to back.
Pros
steady work once you are hired in.
Cons
once you have been away from the company awhile, even though good work history, its difficult to get back in for assignments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landrum Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7