LANDS' END INC

LANDS' END INC Employer Reviews

Good Place to work, On Call hours are demanding
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Dodgeville, WIJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: on call hours
A fine place to work with very good pay. The draw back is that you have to be on call 8 hours a week, on top of your scheduled hours, which can be hard to fit into your "flexible" schedule.
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plover, WIDecember 28, 2014
Pros: flexibility, job growth, great people, great pay, great benefits
Cons: short breaks, call times
I loved working for lands end, wish I didn't have to leave. They're very flexible with your schedule, and if you ever need anything they are amazingly helpful. I learned a lot about customer service from this wonderful company, including how to effectively make the customers happy. The hardest part of my job is the fact that I did have to deal with a lot of upset customers, but Lands End was great with helping me to learn to cope. The only downside in my opinion is that they are really strict with call times and how long you're on the phone. I think it should be more about making the customer happy vs the call time.
Excellent place to learn from the best in the business.
Copy Manager & Creative Director for Copy (Former Employee), Dodgeville, WIDecember 15, 2014
Pros: excellent compensation, ability to learn and grow, i was proud of the work i produced there
Cons: work/life balance can be challenging depending on your position in the organization
I learned how a highly successful retail company produces catalogs. I had the opportunity to collaborate with designers, individuals in quality control, merchants, and excellent art directors to produce highly effective marketing materials.

In addition to the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance I had great co-workers.

The toughest part of the job was that it was based in the midwest and I was not originally from that part of the country, so I missed my family.

It's true that as I advanced up the corporate ladder the work life balance became challenging. But I feel this is typical of large corporations.

I have lots of respect for Lands' End. I appreciate the time I spent working there.
not a company that supports workers
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Dodgeville, WINovember 18, 2014
First and Second shift, Supervisor's not trained enough, or Incompetent. the best part of job was co-workers
great place to advance/incentives
Call Center/embroid/Lseal/foldfeeder/steam/trim (Former Employee), Stevens Point, WINovember 8, 2014
Pros: workout center, great discounts, family oriented
Cons: doctors notes are not allowed and do not excuse you from work
I worked in many different areas in the company. The people are great, very warm and kind hearted, make you feel very welcome almost like a family. there are many incentives. I liked being around a lot of people so this job was great, the coworkers were so welcoming and friendly. What I enjoyed about it was that their was a workout center and great incentives
Productive Workplace
Business Intelligence Consultant (Current Employee), Dodgeville, WIOctober 27, 2014
Relaxed Environment, great co-workers, emphasis on team work.
Enjoyable,diverse
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee), Keene,NHOctober 22, 2014
Pros: oppertunities for advancement and training
I enjoyed working for the company, Lots of room for advancement.
Great people and Culture
Global Sourcing Assistant (Current Employee), Dodgeville, WIAugust 5, 2014
The employees on the whole are a great group of caring and dedicated people.

My direct manager and coworkers are great and nice to be around. I've made some great friendships.

It's very down to earth.

The fitness center is awesome.
Excellent Management and great opportunity for growth
Customer Service/ Trainer/ Resource (Current Employee), Reedsburg, WIAugust 1, 2014
Pros: flexibility and opportunities, great management
Cons: few paid benefits and poor health insurance
This job allowed me to learn so many different positions within the larger customer service role. I learned to lead others and manage people. I was a part of the quality team. Most important to me was the opportunity to be a trainer, which is a role I discovered that I am very good at and LOVE doing. So, I was very happy at Lands' End.
Sr. Project Manager with 24 years of experience in multiple roles, 14+ years of IT experience with Delivery Management of SAP & Non SAP Applications
Account Manager (Current Employee), DodgevilleJuly 29, 2014
Pros: gained knowledge on retail & merchndizing business, gained knowledge on non sap applications like hybris, net.commerce, demandware, salesforce etc...
Cons: minimum scope of growth because of oldies in the company
Perform onshore/offshore co-ordination role
Augment IT team on their strategy and roadmap
Identify and propose application modernization wherever applicable
Help on Project/Support needs
Play Business Analyst Role
Perform/suggest changes in existing application to increase the operational efficiency
Consult with other technical and managerial staff to identify problems and suggest changes
Leverage CSC’s capabilities and competencies to LE’s current and future needs
Acts as coach and advisor to projects, accounts and management concerning project management and delivery excellence
processes and requirements
Ensures consistency across the organization
Define and manages product assurance reviews and audits to ensure consistent company practices and procedures and to
provide constructive feedback
Define and continuously improves common service processes and procedures to support quality customer service
Manages the aligning and integrating of common processes and procedures to ensure common procedures for services in
the organization
Creates and implements changes to enhance processes and procedures
Ensures that service polices, processes and procedures provide a consistent approach to service delivery and are
communicated and observed
Define and coordinates requirements for new account transitions and transformations to ensure that proper guidelines are
Advises management for policy discussions and implementation of strategies for the organization to ensure that practices for
various areas are addressed
Support process improvement initiatives through understanding and application of core business processes
Lands' End was a good place to work
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Nanuet, NYJuly 29, 2014
Pros: i was able to run my business without interference
Cons: inside a sears store
Lands' End was a good place to work. The product was good quality, but the return policy was too liberal. The visual direction was excellent; however, the product was never shipped on time, making it challenging to meet deadlines. When the visual and the business were in sync, it was a fun, fast paced and gratifying place to work. The toughest part of working on the retail stores side of Lands' End was dealing with the Sears partners in the business.
An enjoyable place to work
Call center sales representative (Current Employee), Stevens Point, WIJuly 29, 2014
Lands End has a very good productive environment and management is reachable at anytime. My typical day is answering calls, which has helped me to learn more about there products and how to move around their programs. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult clients. The most enjoyable would be learning new things.
Amazing
Shop Manager (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great company, great pay, great people, great product, and fun atmosphere
Cons: located in a sears store
Perfect job! Great company to work for, fun duties. Great customer interaction, great product, and experience. Discount, integrity, and building relationships with co-workers and customers.
great to work for while under original ownership
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Reedsburg, WIJuly 1, 2014
Pros: discounts, pay
Cons: sale of company
The company had excellent benefits while under the original ownership. The people were always good to work with, even though there were several hundred, you always new you could count on someone to aid you if needed.
Clean, positive, comfortable environment
Rewards Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Stevens Point, WIMay 20, 2014
Lands' End offers flexible hours, great pay, employee benefits, vending, full gym and a comfortable work environment.
Great Corporate Culture
Visual Merchandising Manager (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMay 18, 2014
With the seperation of Sears & Lands' End the corporate culture for Lands' End has begun to emerge. Lands' End Corporate Culture is beginning to take effect in Lands' End Shop located in Sears stores, creating a better working environment for their sales associates.
My Job Responsibilities
Department Manager (Current Employee), Scranton, PAMay 5, 2014
I am responsible for all visual floor~sets, talent recuriting, training, weekly schedules, and payroll management, receiving of all new product, price changes, meeting projected sales goals, and delivering excellent customer service as we are a strong selling culture.
Good company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Dodgeville, WIApril 30, 2014
Was able to work in my area on my own schedule. Had good wages and benefits at the time
Great People Great Company
GROUP CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF THE GLOBAL BRAND (Current Employee), Dodgeville, WIMarch 27, 2014
Lands' End has been a wonderful experience for me. 50 years of quality customers and products.
I enjoyed working at Lands' End because of the work environment and culture. Customer service was important to both internal and external customer.
Senior Technical Support ANalyst (Former Employee), Dodgeville, WIMarch 24, 2014
Pros: close to home, learned every day
Answered support questions about software distributions. Updated project plans as needed. I worked closely with end user and other I.S. staff to provide support and requests for software requests.

1 2 3 4 5