Landscape Structures Employee Reviews

Sorely Disappointed
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 2, 2017
I took the position expecting a challenge and to be given the ability to grow a department by preventing last minute inventory constraints, minimize delayed ship dates and discrepancies. I was sorely disappointed to find that I had nothing but barriers of upper management preventing me to perform my duties to the best of my abilities due to severe micro managing and the inability to allow change.
Pros
The employees are great to work with
Cons
Upper Management is alot to be desired
Good company
Welder (Former Employee) –  Delano, MNJuly 27, 2017
Great benefits and its mainly employee owned with an ESOP that is really good. The only reall isssues are that it gets really hot in the summer and the office people are very liberal.
Would you like to build playgrounds for a living? Then Landscape Structures is the place to work for.
Workflow Coordinator/ Welder (Current Employee) –  Delano, MNMay 25, 2017
I work for Landscape Structures for eight years. Landscape is a employee owned company with many opportunities. The people I have worked with have made it a fun place to work. The only playground company with a Concrete department on the campus.
Pros
Employee owned
Great company
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Delano, MNMay 24, 2017
Within the confines of a position, the company environment is good and co-workers are real teams. The company itself is amazing and you are able to work for a company that brings innovative playgrounds to kids.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Nothing specific
Very productive work place , friendly people/coworkers
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Delano, MNApril 10, 2017
Started there and no idea what i was getting my self into. After a few months i had everything down , loved what i did there great work environment. Just a few minor things that i didnt agree with , overall great place to work .
Lisa landscaping
Lisa's landscaping (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 13, 2016
Was one of my friends really nice working for her it's a great company and she does wonderful landscaping work work was great in the summer because there is a lot of work but now that it's winter work slow down and that's when I left to Amazon
Great Company
Concrete Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Delano, MNSeptember 3, 2016
My typical day is run reports, emails, tracking, packaging, grouting, order items I need, help others that need help. Its a great company to work for. The most enjoyable is the custom work that we do.
Pros
you are part of a big future for kids
Cons
some drama issues
Micromanaging,
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  Delano, MNJuly 8, 2016
This company is a joke the pay sucks the hours suck. If you don't have your head high up a leads butt and kiss major butt you don't get anywhere. Team leads are horrible young and not very sure of what they are doing. A lot of people who work there went to school together so there's A lot of clicks of people. Gets very hot in there.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Very hot, long hours
Working at LSI
Mechanical Designer (Current Employee) –  Delano, MNApril 3, 2016
The job is very enjoyable. The schedule is flexible, and my coworker are awesome. Everyone is so knowledgeable there. In my department, we have to wear many hats, which empowered and motivated us to control product flows, and earn more experience though that. The pay could be a little higher compare to what we are dealing with. Most of the manager is very down to earth, friendly, open minded, but some are ridged with their style of management. They are refuse to change to the newer style of work, while other are micromanaging!! (which i think kill motivation and eliminate self-start employee).
Pros
flexible hour, knowledgeable coworker, Esop, empowered creativity, promote from within.
Cons
micromanaging, bad health care, low wages, far from metro.
Decent place to work really hot though
Part Inspector (Former Employee) –  Delano, MNSeptember 17, 2015
The place was decent. Really hot during the day. Fast paced place. Management was involved in day to day things. The workers were nice and patient. There was still drama but it was dealable.
Pros
Set hours
Cons
The heat
Kitter (Former Employee) –  Delano, MNApril 25, 2015
Knowing what you are doing every day is the same. People are friendly. Supervisor and Team Leads are not the best. They center in on people. If you do not kiss butt you do not get anywhere there.
Benefits
Cons
Supervisor and Team leads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landscape Structures. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8