Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant Employee Reviews

bussiness was slow
Key Holder (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 30, 2015
great concept was just in the wrong area. business was too slow we barley made enough money to pay the employees. the place had wonderful decor and the management was great it just didnt last long
productive fun work enviornment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Middletown, NYJune 22, 2015
I loved this job, if I hadn't moved out of state I would still be with these lovely ladies ! theres always something to do so you're not just staining around staring at the wall
Chill Environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJune 19, 2015
Pros: 50% Discount on Clothes
Cons: Hours are very loe
Overall, I enjoyed working here the amount of time I did. I would certainly go back, if pay/benefits/hours were better. Which is the only downfall, I was only able to work 4-12 hours per week at $8 per hour, which is great for a high school/college student but... I have bills. Management gets ALL of the hours, leaving the sales associates with little to none. Coworkers and Management were all friendly and easy to work with. The hardest part was not knowing how to bra fit. Other than that, it was a breeze. It's a wonderful company that you can easily move up in. I recommend it.
quiet place to work with little customer interaction
Freight Associate (Former Employee), Baytown, TXJune 19, 2015
I mainly stocked the products and put tags and sensors on the clothing and other products. i would also assist the customers into the dressing rooms if the store was busy.
good workplace
Customer Service/key holder (Former Employee), Saint Peters, MOJune 19, 2015
Pros: in the mall
Cons: not many hours
From what I can remember it was fun and exciting seeing all the new fashion that would arrive weekly to the store. Also had a good discount for employees!
I enjoyed working at Lane Bryants
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Meriden, CTJune 19, 2015
Pros: I got a lot of nice outfits.
Cons: I spent too much there.
The store was a fun place to work. My co-workers and Superiors were very helpful in training and also enjoyable to work with.
Great team to work with
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXJune 18, 2015
Pros: Fun atmosphere
Cons: Not enough hours to be full time
These ladies are great and I love working with them. Would love to go full time here but, there's just no position available right now
Fast Pace, cultural and family oriented business
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 18, 2015
Generated monthly and annual sales report. Hired and trained all staff for new store location. Analyze the business and create/communicate clear action plans that optimize results.
fun place to work at. love the people.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Midland, TXJune 16, 2015
Pros: fun environment to work at. the customers are awesome!!
Cons: short breaks and lunches.
a typical day at work is fun and enjoyable while we get what needs to be done finished. i learn new things everyday. there is always something that we learn everyday. my co-workers are awesome and friendly. love to work with them. the hardest part of my job would be dealing with unhappy and rude customers, the most enjoyable part of my job would be making the customers happy and accomplishing the goals we have set for the store.
Offers lots of experience, however no room to advance.
Key Holder/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2015
Pros: Experience, Customers.
Cons: No benefits, No room to grow, Poor management, Poor management compensation.
A typical day would be spent mostly with customers. I learned that you become the face of the brand. When customers come into the location, they are not there to do business with the company, they are there to do business with you as an employee. What do you and how you act reflects the brand image. The hardest part of the job would have been making sure that all associates were happy with how the schedule was written and being able to compensate for each employee. The most enjoyable would be getting to meet so many new people. I really enjoy working with the public and helping make those special moments with a guest memorable.
Productive and challenging
Store Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 9, 2015
Pros: Employee discount
As the Store Manager my day starts with the completion of all daily paperwork and task assignments for the staff. At Lane Bryant I've learned the importance of role playing real life scenarios with your store team. My DM and co-workers exercise the highest standard of team work and collaboration within any Company I have worked for. As a Retail Manager I find the most satisfying part of my job is building a relationship with my Clients to better understand their need. The most difficult part of my job is not have the advertises merchandise available for the client and no way to be my customer champion.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), East Northport, NYJune 5, 2015
Cons: bi weekly pay
The associates were nice and it was a fairly easy job. You will be stocking shelfs, putting merchandise out on the sales floor, accessing the point of sale system standard retail job
Lane Bryant Review
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Columbia, MOJune 3, 2015
Pros: employee discount is 40%
Cons: always working weekends, poor talent
Unfortunately I do not have a great review of this company. I have only been employed there for a little over three months I am already looking to move on to another position. The pay is minimal for the tasks that they ask of you, and it seems as though not much is good enough for them. A typical day at work could be busy or slow, depending on the day. The hardest part of the job is balancing all the tasking they ask of you, while at the same time meeting the sales goals and upholding the store to brand standards. The most enjoyable is providing a rare and excellent customer service experience to our special clients.
high energy fast pace work place
FULL TIME SALES LEADER (Current Employee), Humble, TXMay 27, 2015
Pros: pay is decent
Cons: some management are hard to work with
opening or closing the store we process shipment make sure correct marketing is out and in proper place ect. assist customers with bra fittings help with returns and exchanges also placing orders on line for customer if they cant find item they are looking for in store.
Great Company
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMay 27, 2015
Pros: Great discounts on products.
Cons: There isn't one.
Lane Bryant is an excellent company to work for. They offer great training room for advancement and are very flexible. They provide you with all the tools you need to be successful.
We were never busy
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lansing, MIMay 25, 2015
It was always dead in the store when I worked. I was sent home a few times because they couldn't justify too many people on the sales floor. The manager was great!
Ethical and fun work environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Bossier City, LAMay 23, 2015
Pros: Basically paid to shop!
Cons: Could have used more hours.
Coming into work is always exciting, I enjoy the friendly and helpful attitude of my coworkers. I get the chance to encourage people everyday at work by telling them something they do not see in themselves.
Nice place, not a lot of room for growth
Retail Manager (Current Employee), Portland, ORMay 21, 2015
Pros: Fun atmosphere, lots of learning tool
Cons: A lot of talk and not a lot of doing, payroll hours limited, not a lot of room for advancemnet.
Lane Bryant is a great company to work for. They are, for the most part accommodating with personal schedules and life. The issue with Lane Bryant as that there is always a lot of talk about advancement for people but it doesn't happen very often. It is just that, talk. The hours that Lane Bryant alots each store to have, are not enough for the average person to survive on.
The best job ever!!!
Store Sales Manager (Former Employee), Macon, GAMay 20, 2015
Great upper management. Awesome product. Overall fun work environment as long as you are productive. Working as a team her allows all of pieces to fall collectively into place. I worked for this company almost a decade ago and would definitely consider returning as an employee if I were to ever return to retail.
Respectful, and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FlMay 19, 2015
* Very busy place, lots to handle.
* Co-worker are very kind and helpful when needed.
* Management very kind and always treat you with respect.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant is a big name in women's plus-size fashion. The nation's #1 plus-size clothing chain operates some 800 full-line and – Read more

Lane Bryant Salaries