Langan Engineering & Environmental Services Employee Reviews

it was okay
Site/Civil Staff Engineer (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJuly 11, 2017
fast paced environment. the billing process is a pain and doesnt make sense. people who work there were okay but u did always have to spend extra time in the office
Good work environment
PROJECT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 19, 2015
Fun and very competitive environment. They offer very good benefits and job trainings. Organizational structure offers fast growth.
Very fun place to work, learned alot
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Warrington, PAJanuary 6, 2014
Very good place for a civil engineering student to start work at. Very friendly people who are willing to help.
Colleagues were awesome
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJJuly 2, 2012
Coming out of college and this being my first job was great. I learned a lot while I was there.
Working alongside Engineers
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2012
My typical day at work consists of maintaining three Senior Associates calendar, answer and screening calls, booking conference rooms for meetings throughout the day, updating our phone list and CCM to add contact information so they can see it on their Blackberries. There are times I would have to create spreadsheets so we can track proposals and invoices that go out. Every month, on the fifteenth day, I call clients to make sure they have received invoices and find out if they have any questions. Also, I help them with their flights, hotel reservations, and car service when needed. There are days where I run several reports and send them out to various clients that request them. There are so many responsibilities I take on, but I named the ones that were most important.

There is nothing hard about the job. There are days that it can be downright crazy. There are deadlines that have to be met, so prioritizing plays a big role at this company.
Pros
we have bagel fridays every friday, christmas bonus and party every year, we have a bowling tournament on the wii every year around spring, company picnic, softball, bring your child to work day, and other activities
Cons
breaks are short. lunch is 45 mins which is not enough time if you work in the city.
Corporate Plantation
Staff Engineer Level I (Former Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJMarch 20, 2012
This company has a method of doing things their way. If it's not for you, they have no inhibitions of telling you where the door is. There are plenty of resources here. They are pretty keen to the technology, but there is competition within the company walls. Some do not want to help you out. They look for ways not to pay you your deserved compensation. Gather what you can from here and move on. Luckily there are companies that welcome former employees.
Pros
company classes
Cons
pay, pigeon holing