Job Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Prepared By: Greg Forney
Prepared Date: February 2012
VISION & MISSION STATEMENT
To see churches equipped for mission and growing to maturity in Christ through the ministry of pastors and leaders who believe, teach and live by the Word of God.
To strengthen the ministry of the Word of God through:
1. Nurturing national movements for training in biblical preaching,
2. Multiplying the creation and distribution of evangelical literature, and
3. Strengthening the theological training of pastors and leaders by qualified evangelical teachers.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator position will work closely with the Director of Marketing to plan and implement Langham Partnership’s marketing and communications. Candidate will need to have experience working in multichannel marketing, be organized and adept at project management and be a team player that works well with others to accomplish marketing objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
Key Result Area: Support Director of Marketing to implement Marketing Communications
1. Have sound understanding and experience in marketing and marketing communications.
2. Have experience and aptitude to work with technologies like Google Docs, Project management software and other to support marketing activities.
3. Assemble, format and post key marketing KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and other reports in support of Director.
4. Coordinate with marketing team and vendors to schedule meetings and follow-up on action items for campaigns and key development initiatives.
5. Manage the marketing communications calendar to ensure timely delivery of direct mail, e-news,
E-appeals, social media posts and other marketing communications.
6. Coordinate and schedule development projects in support of Director, such as:
- Evaluation of email provider
- Database analysis
- Vendor research
7. Help coordinate international resource trips for gather of stories, photos and video.
8. Participate in marketing planning and brainstorming meetings and activities, providing input.
9. Coordinate with Director on budget planning and tracking.
10. Accept ownership to accomplish new and different requests in a fast-paced environment.
11. Coordinate with marketing team to develop processes for resource storage and retrieval, copy
approval, and other processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Vibrant personal relationship with Christ
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to deal with internal and external publics with a positive and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to be self-directed and proactive
- Ability to excel and remain positive during times of challenge
- Ability to work with interdependently with people in a team-oriented environment
- Able to juggle conflicting priorities and determine best case courses of action
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Experience in WordPress and Photoshop a plus.
- Unquestionable integrity and strong sense of professional ethics
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to travel (domestically and internationally) up to 10% a year a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; two to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency in spoken and written English. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.