Langlade Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Great work experience.
Register Nurse (Former Employee) –  Antigo, WISeptember 29, 2014
This hospital allows the registered nurse to be involved in all aspects of hospital operations. As a registered nurse I was able to be involved in councils and company decisions that affect the patient, hospital, and employee. Education was provided and encouraged. Management is very impressive at this facility.
I work with some great people,new kitchen difficult to work in.
Diet Clerk (Current Employee) –  Antigo, WISeptember 18, 2012
I work a variety of positions. I am a main A.M.cook and on accasion a P.M. cook. I once in a while work as a cook's assist. I also am a Diet Clerk.I enjoy all of my jobs.I work with quite a few really great people and feel I am a great team member. We recently moved into a new facility,that is the problem. The kitchen wasn't really designed for what we do. It is a great restaurant kitchen,and is not a good institution kitchen.Very little work space for the amount of food we need to put out.
We also have a new manager,she is a very nice person.She came to us from a sales position.She is a great sales person and her expectations are kind of demanding for the time and space we have.
Pros
work with some great people, good benefits, enjoy what i do.wage is not bad.
Cons
new kitchen..not designed for what we do, making the job very stressfull.small work space/big job, they do not go well together
Great learning experience!
Cardiovascular Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Antigo, WIDecember 20, 2012
There was a lot of interesting pathology. Co-workers were great and willing to teach me new techniques not learned in school. Overall moral of the ultrasound team was great.
Productive and fun place to work
Staff RN- medical-surgical floor (Current Employee) –  Antigo, WIApril 1, 2014
learning alot in the last 7 years, wonderful co-workers and hardest part is getting attached to the patients
great group efforts, including all employees
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Antigo, WISeptember 27, 2012
love the management and fellow employee support. Great pay with Union support. Many educational opportunities.

4.3