We are seeking a Ph.D-level research scientist for R&D in natural language processing and retrieval. Successful candidate will manage all aspects of research including proposal writing, conducting novel research, reporting, presenting, and publishing. Candidate will also work with a team of researchers and engineers to improve existing products and develop brand new technologies.
- Ph.D in NLP or a related discipline, such as computational linguistics, machine learning, or artificial intelligence
- Track record of relevant publications in peer-reviewed conferences and journals
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art methods coupled with the creativity and intelligence to advance it
- Leadership abilities necessary to head projects
- Strong programming skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Industry R&D experience
- Expertise in Machine Learning and Bayesian modeling
- Experience programming in the Java platform
Language Computer Corporation (LCC) is a privately-owned company committed to the development of next-generation natural language processing technologies. Since our founding in 1995, we've provided both government and commercial customers with intelligent, semantically-informed search and discovery software. We unlock value by creating tools that actually understand the information in large collections of text.
Please submit your resume and a 1 page statement detailing the advances you have made to your field.