If you want a job where you get paid to think about some of the latest and most important problems facing the Computer Science field, this job posting should interest you.
We are looking for bright experienced software engineers to join us in developing artificial intelligence systems which understand the meaning of English and foreign language text. Successful candidates will help lead an award-winning team of engineers to improve existing products as well as develop brand new technologies.
- Strong software development skills
- Working knowledge of Java and Linux or an interest to learn
- Previous exposure to Natural language processing (NLP), linguistics, artificial intelligence (AI), speech processing experience, and/or information retrieval (IR)
- Experience managing engineers
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident
- Experience with machine-learning or data-mining technologies and techniques
- Understanding of design concerns such as abstraction, modularization, coupling, and maintainability
- Strong math and statistics skills
- Industry R&D experience
- Experience with multi-threaded / distributed applications
- Talent for writing time- and memory-sensitive code
- Experience with non-traditional databases and "big data" processing (e.g., NoSQL, Lucene, Hadoop)
- Familiarity with other programming languages are a plus: C/C++, Python, Scala, Clojure, Matlab/Octave
- Salary: Commensurate with industry experience
- Position Type: Full-Time Employee
Language Computer Corporation (LCC) is a privately-owned company committed to the development of next-generation natural language processing technologies. Since 1995, we've provided both government and commercial customers with intelligent, semantically-informed search and discovery software. These tools unlock value by actually understanding the information stored in large collections of text.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Language Computer Corporation (LCC) is a privately-owned company committed to the development of next-generation natural language processing...