At LanguageLine Solutions, we are committed to delivering the high quality level of service that our customers deserve. For more than 30 years, LanguageLine Solutions has been helping healthcare, government, insurance, utilities and business entities communicate with their limited English Proficient (LEP) customers in over 200 languages. Headquartered in Monterey, CA, LanguageLine Solutions employs telephone interpreters across 18 time zones and throughout the United States, the UK, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and the Dominican Republic.
With nearly 200 languages available for our translation and interpretation services, we have the resources necessary to meet your language needs
We have an immediate contractor position available for a Unix/Linus Administrator:
- UNIX/Linux Servers Administration, Configuration, and Maintenance.
- Data Center Production Support -- setup, monitor, and troubleshoot issues.
- Network Administration and Load Balancing using Firewalls, Switches,
- SAN/NAS Storage Administration – Sun, Netapp, iSCSI MSA, NAS Gateways.
- Provision, install, configure, and maintain virtualized DEV/QA environments
- UNIX and Linux scripting
- Installation and Maintenance of software applications -- Apache, JBOSS, PHP,
- Code Releases of indigenously developed software applications.
- Research and implement long term solutions and standards for various
- Gather and analyze data/logs to investigate problems and determine root causes.
- Collect and examine performance data to aid in capacity planning efforts.
- Collaboration with various teams and security resources to help maintain and
improve infrastructure security
- Automate processes and repetitive tasks.
- Document policies and procedures.
- Mentor/train junior administrators.
- Provide technical assistance for planning and implementation phases of new projects.
- Assist in debugging software applications.
- Rotational On-Call Support.
- Minimum 4-6 years in UNIX systems administration
- Background in Solaris, Linux, and networking
- Familiar and comfortable with the following: Apache, Java, Tomcat,
PHP Configuration management
- Working experience with scripting tools, Perl and or UNIX shells
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Veritas Netbackup
- IBM Servers
- Load Balancers : CoyotePoint
- SAN, NAS (Netapp)
- UNIX/Linux related tools
- Oracle and MySQL Databases
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -