Lanier Parking Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Unstable
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  GAJune 15, 2016
People get let go who have been with the company for years. No one feels their jobs are safe. Micro Managing is insane and discouraging. No concern of whether one feels appreciated. Salary is laughable unless you personally know someone in Senior level. Benefits are the worse that I have ever seen in any company.
Pros
It's a job until you find better
Cons
Salary, treatment
Benefits are not goid at all. You get pto time but u have to use it for holidays. So you dont actually have any holidays
Ambassador/porter (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 26, 2016
It's ok to work at but management is not great.
No paid holidays unless u use pto time.
It's not a paid holiday if yore getting charged with your pto time. If company is closed they really don't give u a choice. Either pto paid or no pay.
Pros
None. Well a paycheck.
Cons
No holidays
Fun workplace
Lot manager for event parking (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 22, 2015
The manager is a great guy to work for. He makes sure everyone is doing their job correctly, however, he also makes sure everyone is having fun while doing their job.
Pros
traveling to different stadiums in Florida to park big events
Workplace
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 16, 2015
My typical day at work is constantly busy. I wear a lot of different hats that has helped me learn a lot during my tenure here. I love having the ability to develop people and help them reach the goals they inspire for. It gives me a chance in certain ways to give back which I am passionate about

The hardest part of my job is helping employees understand that they have to make an appointment to meet with me especially when its about a grievance of some sort.

We have a great team and I find myself being the team lead always trying to inspire my coworkers to do better.
Pros
Helping people reach goals
Cons
Nto having enough tine in the day to complete everything
It's Okay at best.
Valet (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 12, 2015
The work is easy enough, as it doesn't take much to park a car. Every so often, you'll run into a disgruntled customer, who is peeved because you didn't do this in just right way, or something else.

The employees are mostly good people, except for a few oddballs. They're the kind that you wonder why they still have a job with this company.

The Supervisors are good people, but most of everyone's issues stem from the Manager. Personally, I find him/her to be very unprofessional, and not very flexible when it comes to requesting unpaid time off.

There have also been instances of the manager blatantly yelling/scolding employees in front of customers.

Verdict? If you need a job, then this is a job. But I wouldn't stay for longer than you really needed to.
Pros
Tips
An ok job
Lead Valet (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2015
Great overall experience, though, pay can be better. My favorite part about the actual job is constantly meeting new people.
Love love love
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  AUSTELL, GAOctober 2, 2015
The company is a great to work for as an entry level job. Managemnt is the absoute best very understanding and helpful. I love this company for many reasons.
Great people to work for, if you can afford it.
Shuttle Pilot (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 29, 2015
Love everything about this job except the pay and lack of benefits, the people are great, the job is rewarding, and the hours are perfect.

But some of us have families to support, and sadly i was unable to do that in the low level position i held here.
Pros
Good People
Cons
No Benefits/Pay
Good Summer Job
Parker/Traffic Control (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 14, 2015
It is a good part time summer job where to get to hear all of the conserts at Virginia Beach Ampatheater for free. the hardest part of the job is waiting around to park traffic and get traffic out at the end of shows
fun and laid back workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 11, 2015
Im a Cashier. I love meeting different races when I come to work. its laid back and fun. love all of my co workers. its a cool place to work and have fun at the same time!
Wonderful Staff, fun position, every day different
Manager of Parking at Park Place (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSJuly 16, 2015
I was the manager of three parking ambassadors. Typical day would be checking email, making sure my guys are ready to go. Then like I said, different things would come up every day which I had to deal with (towing cars, booting cars, walking around property distributing new parking passes when new employees were hired at the various corporations, restaurants and retail stores). So, it was nice to get out of office, check on my guys in their garages, and meeting new people at different companies. The hardest part of the job was balancing the spur of the moment tasks while making sure daily work got completed. The most enjoyable part of the job was my staff, and the staff of the property management which we shared office space with. I had a bit of interaction with corporate seeing that they're home based out of Atlanta- but from what I learned is that Lanier is a wonderful company to work for and corporation has much respect for every employee that have.
great company
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2015
Employee team players, great management staff just a wonderful place to work life balance. The job was challenging and very rewarding.
Marginal ethics
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 7, 2015
While I learned a lot about the parking industry with Lanier, their leadership was lacking and there were moments where I questioned the integrity of the leaders and the company.
Parking control
cashier and flagger (Current Employee) –  Around AtlantaApril 22, 2015
Either sell event parking tickets or control parking. Working with different kind of customer and co-workers. Work outdoors in the cold and the heat.
Pros
Working with customers.
Cons
Working in the heat and the cold.
A Great Learning Experience
Valet Lead/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this company, they have great benefits and the management was very helpful in teaching me many customer services duties.
Flexible work space, enjoyed the people.
Assistant Manager/ Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 23, 2015
I would come into work and start on my daily tasks by myself. This included anything from counting deposits, to setting up event parking. Whatever was needed and took immediate precedence over everything else. Time management, and prioritizing tasks was key. My boss became one of the most influential people in my life.
A fast-paced environment and a good place to hone ones skills.
Front Office Assistant/ Lead Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMarch 16, 2015
Aside from unlocking the front doors, processing payments, and things of that nature there really is no "typical" day to speak of. One may count on the unexpected occurring, but that's where predictability ends.
I am fortunate to work with talented and amiable colleagues and management, who have over the years assisted in my professional growth.
Respectable Employees
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2015
While working with Lanier, I took pride in the team I oversaw while also accomplishing the successful execution of many high budget projects.
For Students & Content People
Parking Garage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 26, 2015
At lanier you will stay on your toes but there is no room for growth and advancement and no benefits.
Location Location Location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Fun place to work. Micromanagement can be taxing. Compensation and business levels vary by location

Lanier Parking Solutions Reviews by Location