Lanier Parking Solutions Employee Reviews

DID not like working for this company.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2017
DID not like working for this company. This company made me mad. I don't suggest anyone works here as a career. No advancement at all. The booth you may sit in probably won't have heat during the winter.
Hole in the wall Job
Bus operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2017
I would not recommend this job for a career. The pay is not worth it, they messed up checks all of the time. This company is unorganized and very unprofessional. Management is rude and will change your schedule whenever they feel like it. This is a temporary job to hold until a real career job with morals, professionalism, job security hires you.
Pros
a job
Cons
no lunch breaks, no job security, unprofessional management
n/a
Cashier/Floater (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 17, 2017
I do not like this company. the management was very unprofessional and no benefits at all. its not hard wok all just a lot of unorganized and disrespectful management.
Poor management
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 8, 2017
Not a company to work for if you are looking for advancement. Management does not care about you. They are contracted in so if they lose a contract you will probably lose your job as a manager.
Its ok
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2017
This is a cool place to work and meet people. Sometimes. The only thing I don't like about this job is the people who park and yell, scream and disrespect us because they don't want to pay to exit.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Angry customers who don't want to pay.
n/a
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 27, 2017
they lacked communication , they only cared about certain employees there was alot of favortism .......................................................
Productive workplace with large parking deck and valets and ticket booths.
Office Attendant (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 26, 2017
a common starter job for a student, a steady income just little advancement with the company. not a hard job at all, it is a enjoyable job and the managers are okay.
its an ok workplace for someone looking for a second job
Flagger (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 18, 2017
it was an OK workplace for someone looking for a second job or something to do while they look for another job. the work is mainly outdoors and it is recommended that you have comfortable shoes because you will be standing the entire time.
Just A Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2017
If you need to work somewhere immediately, just to have some type of income coming in. Then, this is basically the job for you. You work in a parking booth for 8 hours a day. They pay you $8.00 hour for day shift and overnight was $9.00. I hate the overnight shift.
Excellent team environment
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 1, 2017
Working with Lanier Parking Solutions was a beneficial part of my career path. My supervisor was extremely professional and encouraged a safe, fun, and professional team-core foundation.
Great work place
Bus Driver/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atianta, GADecember 16, 2016
I work with some very professional people, my day at Lanier be
short and exciting. My manager's are caring, understanding, and reliable. It's like a family
Pros
Work with you in any situation
Cons
I don't get any benefits
It's a okay place to work.
Shuttle Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2016
Family oriented place to work. Management is really easy to get along with and very helpful, the pay is just not enough to live off. Great job for someone who is looking for part-time work.
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Low pay
Efficient and fast-paced workplace with great management.
Valet Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 29, 2016
I understood the workplace had a very specific protocol to follow and all of the employees took their work serious, along with being very welcoming. Constantly serving customers was a good way for me to polish my social skills while networking with new people.
Pros
Free valet parking.
Cons
Only so much room for improvement.
Productivity safe place to work at
Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician (Former Employee) –  Tampa FloridaSeptember 28, 2016
This is a very comprehensive place to work very organized very respectful and I myself would love to work there I have 15 years experience building maintenance technician
Pros
Clean and safe place
Cons
Better health package and pay
Lanier Parking Marietta
Parking Attendant/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 13, 2016
Stay Away!!!!!!!!!! This location is horrible. Management does not care anything about you. The turnover rate is crazy. You apply for one job and she forces you to do other jobs. please stay away!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
People
Ok job for a teen
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 26, 2016
The management was terrible and very unprofessional at the time but the employees were great to work with, and the customers loved them.
Not what I had hoped for
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNAugust 13, 2016
I thought this would be a good part time job once I took retirement at 62, but when I started both lead cashiers had quit and they took about 2 months or more to hire people. Apparently coming in at 5:00 AM, then going home and having to come back later in the day again for $12.50 an hour isn't worth it to a lot of people. Meanwhile, I worked odd hours at all 4 ramps, covered lunch breaks, then was expected to come back and cover dinner breaks and work regular shifts. I once worked 7 days in a row and then had 1 day off and worked another 4 days. Also, every time I had a day off the lead cashier manager would call or text me asking me to work or with some question or other, which I found annoying when I was trying to spend some family time. Training was lacking also. Of course the lead who trained me for 4 hours a day for 2 days knew she was quitting and really didn't care about training me right, although in my opinion the training should have been side by side for 8 hours a day for a minimum of 2 days. Each register has it's own little quirks and when something wouldn't work sometimes it was hard to get help, especially when all the leads have quit, lol! I was actually fired because I worked till 10:15pm and misread the schedule and thought I was suppose to be for an afternoon shift the next day, but it turned out they expected me to be in to work a 6:00am-2:15pm shift the following day (less than 8 hours off). Thinking this was a blessing in disguise! Too bad though, it could be a fun place to work if the management was better.
Pros
You get to sit in a chair instead of stand all day.
Cons
Odd hours, work late one night, come in early next day, etc.
Easy, with job prospects few and far between
Bilingual Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2016
Easy job, but most software and systems did not function. Little pay and long hours. Did not received a bilingual pay differential as discussed. Work site is not in the corporate building, but rather in a basement in a private location with limited parking. Not recommended.
Pros
Easy job, relaxed job culture
Cons
Relaxed job culture, valueless employees
Unstable
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  GAJune 15, 2016
People get let go who have been with the company for years. No one feels their jobs are safe. Micro Managing is insane and discouraging. No concern of whether one feels appreciated. Salary is laughable unless you personally know someone in Senior level. Benefits are the worse that I have ever seen in any company.
Pros
It's a job until you find better
Cons
Salary, treatment
Benefits are not goid at all. You get pto time but u have to use it for holidays. So you dont actually have any holidays
Ambassador/porter (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 26, 2016
It's ok to work at but management is not great.
No paid holidays unless u use pto time.
It's not a paid holiday if yore getting charged with your pto time. If company is closed they really don't give u a choice. Either pto paid or no pay.
Pros
None. Well a paycheck.
Cons
No holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lanier Parking Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8