Lantech

Lantech Employee Reviews

welder
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 3, 2014
never promote their black employees. their stuck in their old ways
Needs Management Revamping
Run Out Tech II (Current Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 22, 2013
Pros: hours
Poor management. All of management needs revamping and adjusted. A work place shouldn't be managed solely by who's related to who.
No comment
Team Leader Electrical Enclosure Shop (Current Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 12, 2013
Perform morning environmental walk around, assess and maintain current condition. Hold meeting with personnel and discuss daily tasks, roles and responsibilities as well as special activities, quality review from previous work and pep talk morale booster.

I have learned that in order for quality to be built in the process, there should be a quality check at the first step in the process before small – more... issues snowball when documentation and issues roll down hill.

No room for advancement. No motivation to perform exceptionally due to a negative yearly review process.

I have been put into a leadership position, with no training or leadership and I have no authority. Everything has been trial by fire, wing it or figure it out. This company pays 12% less annually than the regional average

I like 3&4 day work weeks 10-12 hour days – less
Lantech is stable, but managed poorly
Assembly II Associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 30, 2013
I think there's something wrong with a company when the Human resources manager is related to more employees in the plant than anyone else. Otherwise if you can get over the lack of advancement opportunities it is a stable paycheck.
Productive, fun working atmosphere
Administrative Assistant/Telemarketing (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 4, 2013
Pros: positive working atmosphere, pay
Cons: short-term job
This was my first experience at working for a large corporation and I loved it. Organization and policies were implemented so there's not a guessing game of what you can and cannot due and everyone has the same set of rules. Worked a lot on Excel spreadsheets which was very helpful.
A great place to work
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 4, 2012
Solved daily problems that occurred on the factory floor
Design custom parts for customers
Doesn't have good management, very hard to get promotions because of favortism.
Material Floater (Current Employee), Louisville, KYApril 16, 2012
Pros: 4 day/ 10 hour workshift and the benefits
Cons: favortism with management, hard to get promotions and pay raises
A typical day at work is easy. What I have learned from this job is data entry and the Wizard Program. I've improved my inventory and organizational skills. The management at this company isn't very good. There is a lot of favortism. My co-workers are fine. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the favortism. The most enjoyable part of the job is we have a four day, 10 hour workshifts.
Industry