Lanxess Corporation

Lanxess Corporation Employer Reviews

Voted one of the best places to work in Pittsburgh
Senior AP/Freight Specialist (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 15, 2014
Pros: flexable work schedule
Cons: high price health insurance
Nice place to work, my daily routine is processing invoices and freight invoices. I have learned more tools to multi task. The people are very friendly.
Flat org structure offers many opportunities.
Supply Chain (Current Employee), Orange, TXAugust 24, 2013
Excellent employer with opportunities for advancement for talented, hardworking, polished people.
Lead Process Operator (Former Employee), Orange, TXJune 25, 2013
Typical day at work checking on all equipment an make sure all line ups are correct. Preformed lockout tag put if nessaray. I learned process of the steps to making rubber an the chemicals that it takes.
North American Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 17, 2012
Pros: good work/life balance
Cons: little room for advancement
Very nice place to work. Good culture and nice work/life balance. Our department is very busy. Accuracy and deadlines are most important. We post approx 2,000 invoices per week between Lanxess US and Canada. Co-workers are all very nice.
The Best Company In The Burg!
Supply Chain (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAOctober 12, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: location
I would highly recommend LANXESS to anyone lucky enough to be considered for a position. The US headquarters in Pittsburgh is more like a big family than a job. People actually work together in the best interest of the company. I have been with a couple of other large companies and never have I seen such a wonderful environment. LANXESS cares about – more... its people in every way. They use you for your strengths and develop your weaknesses. You will never find a better place. – less