Laramie County Community College

Laramie County Community College Employer Reviews

Work comes first but a job in the sun is so much fun.
Plant Maintenance (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYJuly 25, 2014
A typical day of work would be getting the job done as well as having a little fun. Putting our learing experience out to perfection because of what we were taught. The hardest part of the job would probably be immigration. And the most enjoyable part of the job is that last our of work when you're fighting to get the job done.
Attending School here was very motivating and satisfactory
Student (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYMay 12, 2014
I learned about what it takes to be a confident and caring dental hygienist. The instructors were very caring and made sure we received extra help if we were struggling. I loved having clinic at the college and having my patients who I did re-care appointments with where I could build a lasting rapport with my wonderful patients.
Loved working with Children
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYApril 13, 2014
I had a wonderful classroom, with wonderful peers, and was sad to say good-bye. I had decided to go back to school full-time and get a job that would help in get my foot in the door into the medical field.
College enviroment
Research Associate (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYDecember 14, 2013
Pros: database and research experiences
Learned a lot about the college databases, research technology and statistics
Exceptional community college that values students and helps them progress and grow
President (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: progressive institution
Cons: continuous funding issues
Community colleges are sources of exceptional education for students of all ages, including Kids' College at many of the community colleges. At community colleges, it is never too late to start your future.
Productive Workplace
Integrated Systems Technology Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Cheyenne, WYOctober 5, 2012
Work study position, helped other students complete assigned lab assignments.
A great place to work!
Construction Technology Instructor (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYApril 19, 2012
Pros: great people to work with, no micromanagement from supervisor, promoted professional development
Cons: lack of communication from administration
Very busy every day but, a lot of support from immediate supervisor. Willing to spend the necessary money to stay current and ahead on technology. Didn't spend a lot of time with co-workers, but,when I did, they were all very friendly and supportive. Coordinating all of the various aspects of the program were very time consuming and very stressful. – more... My students were the most enjoyable part of the job. Watching them become confident and successful was very rewarding. – less