Laramie County Community College Employee Review

View all Laramie County Community College reviews

A great place to work!
Construction Technology Instructor (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYApril 19, 2012
Very busy every day but, a lot of support from immediate supervisor. Willing to spend the necessary money to stay current and ahead on technology. Didn't spend a lot of time with co-workers, but,when I did, they were all very friendly and supportive. Coordinating all of the various aspects of the program were very time consuming and very stressful. My students were the most enjoyable part of the job. Watching them become confident and successful was very rewarding.
Pros
great people to work with, no micromanagement from supervisor, promoted professional development
Cons
lack of communication from administration

Other Laramie County Community College Employee Reviews

Great staff but not enough work
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYAugust 28, 2017
I enjoyed working with the workforce staff. The situation in Cheyenne is limited with State employee budget cuts which diminishes which in turn lowers the number of employees taking seminars.
Pros
great people
Cons
not enough students to have consistent seminars
The place I got my start, and where I help others get their fresh start
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJuly 19, 2017
Years ago, I came to LCCC to get my start, and now I am blessed to help other get their start or move themselves forward as part of the Workforce Development team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laramie County Community College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4