LaRosa's

LaRosa's Employer Reviews

A great work environment.
Server/Host/Cashier (Former Employee), Springdale, OHApril 1, 2014
Working at Larosa's give you a chance to work individually and as a team. The relationship between the staff and management is great and they provided reviews of your work. Great communication skills. You have a chance to grow with this company.
It's closed
Server (Former Employee), Portsmouth, OHFebruary 8, 2014
this Larosa's is now closed. The staff were great to work with and the owner was great also. just never made any money.
Great atmoshpere
Server (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 28, 2013
Pros: free meal everyday you worked
I enjoyed being a server for seven years. I enjoyed serving people and seeing their happy faces.
Fast paced fun place to work
Driver (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: puts a lot of miles on your car
A typical day at work would be delivering food to customers, reading the order to make sure I don't forget anything. I would also help prepare some of the orders. I learned organizational and time management skills from this job. I had to put the food that was being delivered in an order that would save me time. Since most of my pay came from tips I – more... had to make sure I didn't forget anything and everything was done in a timely manner. Management was not the best. When there were problems they would ignore them instead of dealing with them. I liked my co-workers because we as a team solved any problems we had with professionalism. The hardest part of the job was learning the streets and the quickest route to take to get the best results. The most enjoyable part of the customer interaction. – less
Fun place to work
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: pay
Fun place to work. Good core values. Great family atmosphere
Great place to work as a teenager.
Server (Former Employee), Fairfield, OhioAugust 13, 2013
Great for a first job or a job while in school. Management in inconsistent.
Face paces and fun
Server (Former Employee), Township of Liberty, OHMarch 18, 2013
Attended to customers, took orders and served food. Management was friendly. Hardest part about working was working with people who couldn't catch on to the work flow. The most enjoyable part was working with people who felt like friends all the time.
High School Job
Trainer (Former Employee), Batesville, INDecember 6, 2012
This was a high school job for me. But, I really enjoyed serving for Larosas. It was a fun job that I looked forward to going to.
Friendly managment, pay is based on performance
Server supervisor (Former Employee), beechmont ave, ohioJuly 16, 2012
I served here for 2 years and found that every day is different depending on customers. Management has always been good to me and pay was to be expected in the service industry.
fun, laid back work place
Server (Former Employee), Saint Bernard, OHApril 11, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: no breaks some days
I learned alot of responsabily from this job. A great first job. I think it maybe what made me want to work with the public.