Larsen & Toubro Employee Reviews

productive
MEP Supervisor, and PMC (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2017
very good company to learn and work technically . the environmental is very good and encouragble. aproaching with management is very nice and very helpfull.
No training, uninvolved managers who dont help
Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 20, 2017
company serves you up on platter, hard place to work and advance. Very political and all about profit and quota for everyone. Long days, travel restrictions made no sense at times working 7 days/week and traveling 6 days per week. Not enough support staff when needed. Visas were alwasy an issues for getting staff approved and working on projects....
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
no management direction or training; never around
Nice company
Rigger (Former Employee) –  Reliance jamnagerMay 30, 2017
I have been work there 2 year all staff very nice carrying I like them attude very good behave company is good good salary very good communication eachother
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
12hour
Great Experience
Fitness Specialist (Former Employee) –  OhioMay 22, 2017
Loved working there. Very fair and great work place. Room for advancement and additional training available. All the employee were great and the clients were equally enjoyable.
Reputed organisation but should not choose nuclear sector
Safety Engineer (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 16, 2017
Good benefits,less salary,bad working hours,fair management (not all).Very alow progress,lots of partiality,late recognition,Good training,can prove skills,professionalism,learn new things
Pros
Family accomodation, medical claim, travel claim, education
Cons
Duty hours&interior places of workung
review
VICE PRESIDENT (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 14, 2017
I am not in a position to write the review about L&T. In general, L&T is a very good company and focused on driving the change in the marketplace for leading edge technologies.
i do not know
Landscape Laborer (Former Employee) –  cincinnatiMay 11, 2017
Is a very pleasant place to work, supervisors and bosses are excellent people, they always help you learn your work and you can overcome, you value as a human being
working with larsen & toubro was very great experience i learnt many thing from this company.
Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, ILMarch 31, 2017
I learnt everything from larsen and toubro, I learnt how to inspect the site to ensure it is hazard free, verify all the tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use, promote safe practice for job site, enforce safety guidelines, conduct investigation for all the accidents and near misses, conduct job hazard analysis.Culture at l&T was very pleasure and the people from company was very supportive. I think every thing was good there i never felt something hardest there
Good and Professionally run place to work
T&C Engineer (Former Employee) –  HyderMarch 27, 2017
Larsen & Toubro is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations.

it is one of the best companies to work in the field of engineering.
A lot of work but enjoyable
Formwork Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 14, 2017
A typical day goes with at least 12 working hours. Depending on the project, we have to work on nights sometimes. However, Larsen is a good place for people who love to work for long hours and enjoy a bright future
Pros
Good salary, good accommodation, good team work
Cons
More work hours
good company & good experience to work with L&T
SAFETY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Al JubailMarch 13, 2017
It's a good company & has a good experience to work with L&T but the management was not good, a lot of people were not happy this management due to salary issues.
productive and fun work place
construction (Current Employee) –  al shanhanyenFebruary 25, 2017
good work and i learned so many things because i met a lot of people with different culture

and the hardest part of the work is some how weak able to the body but most we have good treatment
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break and good heath treatment
Overall Good Experience
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 22, 2017
Work Life balance is not at all there. Only work is there. Life we need to sacrifice for the work. Therefore will have job security.
Productive and very professional place to work
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  INDecember 10, 2016
I really liked to work there. Very good environment, Helpful people. Loved to work there. Learned many things from there.
Pros
professionalism, good working enviornment
Cons
High workload
Adaptive experience
Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  USADecember 5, 2016
Growing company to explore opportunities in different directions.
I could leverage my abilities to build a analytical tool as well implement it for multiple clients.

The hardest part of job is to keep up to high exceptions without clear vision.
Pros
New opportunities
Great Experience working with Larsen and Toubro
Intern (Former Employee) –  INOctober 8, 2016
Being a intern at Larsen adn Toubro means that you work with amazing cutting edge technonlogy and have to chance to work and experience with people are one of the best in country in the work they do.
During my internship I worked with many people, people sho had the experinece of alomst 10+ years in the industry. I learnt under water piling , experieneced working on cassion.This was my frist expereince at the construction site of a cable stayed extradosed bridge.

Over all, I learnt many things including managing labours and working with labour constractors. Also got chance to work both at office as well as the site.
Pros
A chance to explore construction of heavy civil
It was great going to the different courts and learning how they worked.
Process Server (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 30, 2016
As a process server a typical day starts at 5am in morning, first attempt can't be until 6am knocking on doors and ring bells trying to get personals services. If not personals , conspicuous which means I would have to return next day different time. My hours where 6am to 10 pm . Papers (Petitions)served daily could be 10 to 50 a day. I like traveling throughout the five boroughs interacting with people some good some not so good but never the less I enjoyed it. I learned how more humble because you never know what someone going through. The hardest part of the job was being the bearer of bad news to a mom on hard times and I'm given her a 30 day notice , or grandmother who has been in a apartment for 30years(rent stabilize) and the land lord wants to turn apartments into condos. Enjoyable part of job was working by myself and under my own schedule .
Pros
Work for self
Cons
Having to have traves( Go to court when someone say they wasn't served).
No Job Security.
Sr. System Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 23, 2016
Not Secured, Management is not good.
I've faced myself to force to move to other technologies.

They take for one technology during interview, then they will force us to move other technology.

No good project, Management working for fake.
Pros
Cons
No Projects
working great
Assistant Manager (Piping Engineer) (Current Employee) –  Brigham City, UTSeptember 11, 2016
nice working atm
late working hours
no proper top management
good team mate at onsite
No proper team back at offshore
Average Salary
Working hard at client side onsite
Productive and Knowlegde
system engineer (Current Employee) –  rabaleAugust 21, 2016
New day with new learning, new responsibilities.
New targets.
Learned many new concepts related to ships and systems.
Helpful colleagues and managers ready to share knowledge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Larsen & Toubro. Our community is ready to answer.