Larson Juhl

Larson Juhl Employer Reviews

friendly people to work with
Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Current Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: flexible hours due to emergencies
Cons: health insurance plan not up to the standars
I work mostly in MDC dept.
nice working crew/team members
I am the supervisor in this department.
The hardest part is finding people from agencies that really want to work,
The most enjoyable is that is close to my house and that I like what I do.
The leader in the industry
Customer Service/Account Management Associate (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJanuary 13, 2013
A very thorough place to work. High emphasis on training and education.
Application process needs to be revised
Applicant (Former Employee), Waldorf, MDJanuary 10, 2013
The application process directs the applicant to Instigate to submit resumes. After submission, there is no correspondence from Larson Juhl or Instigate concerning the status of the application or position.I've made several attempts to apply for the Operations Managers position in the Waldorf, Md location that has been advertised several times since – more... Oct. 2012 without any response. There is no way to directly contact the hiring manager of Larson Juhl and the only direction that Instigate allows is to update your resume. – less
Picture Frame Co.
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee), Seattle, WANovember 6, 2012
Pros: great boss and co-workers
Management and co-workers are the best. Always looking forward to go to work everyday. Been with the company for over 20 yrs +. Something always exciting everyday. Our corporate office is in Atlanta, GA. We got two credit department, but the business not doing to great, so they closed the Seattle department.
Great company to work for
Sr Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Plymouth, MISeptember 6, 2012
Pros: great job
Cons: current manager
Customer service, enter orders and answer emails. Set up production for team members. Reasearch and solve issues for customers and team members. Adminitraive duties acc payable,receiveable. Work with customers on merchandising needs specificly for there store or gallery. Having been there for 12 years we had many differnt managers and many differnt – more... management styles i had opportunity to be challenged and learned alot. My co-workers became my family as we spent alot of time together. Sometimes the hard part of the job was the stress of having so much going on at the same time trying to doing to many things at once. – less
Detail and Accurate...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Norcross, GASeptember 4, 2012
My typical work day at Larson Juhl was always enjoyable. My coworkers were a pleasure to work around. At times I find myself going back there to visit them every blue moon. This is the first company that offered me a call center job and I've been in love with the call center/customer service environment ever since.
Good place if a little stressful
warehouse worker and forklift driver. (Former Employee), Benicia, CAJuly 31, 2012
Pros: free lunches and coffee, fast paced, time goes quick, no weekends.
Cons: long working day often 10 hrs or more, weak management at san francisco branch
When i say a little stressful, i mean some of the people leave a little to be desired in as much as they like to stand around and chat rather than work and get the rest of the staff out at a reasonable time, when i was working there an 8:00pm and later finish wasn't uncommon after starting at 9:00am.

Having said that, the company really does look after – more... it's employees/team members and as usual it's just one or two people spoil it for everyone else. The company provides lunch occasionally and other social occasions and overall i did enjoy my time there. I would rate a 4 for an overall rating and the pay is reasonable for the work done.

I am refering in particular to the San Francisco branch where i used to work. – less