Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer of Larson Manufacturing, the controller positons is accountable for the accounting and finance operations of Superior Homes, LLC, and a subsidiary of Larson Manufacturing, Inc. This includes the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the financial resuls and ensure that the results comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. This position will work with certain centralized functions at Larson Manufacturing and interface closely with the Vice President of Operations and the Controller of Larson Manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage Financial Reporting
- Must abide by all corporate policies
- Must be courteous and maintain a good working relationship with supervisors and co-workers
Finance and Accounting Leadership
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain internal controls and safeguards over the financial reporting systems and operations
- Working with the Larson corporate controller to coordinate all audit activity.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the company’s financial status;
- Lead the annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
- Support the CFO in engaging the company’s board’s and senior management around issues and trends in financial operating models and delivery.
- Manage cash flow of the business, including forecasting cash flow on a regular basis.
Sales and Pricing Management
- Maintain and monitor all pricing models to ensure that the company achieves its financial goals, while maintaining market pricing for its products.
- Approve all quotes prior to delivery to customers
- Manage the sales and purchasing contractual process, ensuring that contracts are written to provide reasonable protections for the company.
- Help support the overall goals of the company by working with the Operations Manager and VP of sales to grow and develop the staff throughout the company.
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; create and promote a positive and supportive work environment.
- Perform assigned tasks, including special projects, analyses, and communication as directed by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Promote and support the mission, vision and values of Larson Manufacturing.
Must have a minimum of five years financial accounting experience, a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA designation are preferred. Must also have outstanding spreadsheet (Excel preferred) modeling skills and a working knowledge of relational database systems is essential.
Larson offers dealers the most extensive support staff,more than any other company in the industry. From in-house marketing professionals...