Las Vegas

Las Vegas Employer Reviews

Nonprofit with Multiple Job Responsibilities
Marketing and Temple Relations (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaJuly 1, 2014
Though it was challenging to jump into a bookkeeping position at a nonprofit with no help or notes from the previous employee, I enjoyed the process of putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

I discovered that I have a multitude of skills that can cross over to any business or situation. My experience and hard work will definitely be an asset to – more... any organization. – less
Very Good
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 30, 2014
Pros: invention
Cons: inventhelp
I was sitting on the fence with my invention idea, but I'm glad I decided to go with InventHelp. If I had a question I could call and talk to a real person that could help me move my idea forward. I would recommend InventHelp if you feel strongly about your idea in the market place.
Cage
Cage (Former Employee), Jean, NVApril 21, 2014
Pros: learning new culture
Cons: new culture
Was new to America. Had some difficulties in understanding the culture.
Enjoyable work just not enough of it.
Merchandiser, Convergence Marketing (Current Employee), variesFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: jobs/assignments can be chosen
Cons: payroll, lack of jobs/assignments in area
I like the company for the quality of the assignments . Unfortunately they all are temporary positions and jobs are few and far between. I also have had numerous issues with payroll and since company is out of state it takes til next pay period to get paid for resolved issues.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Supervisor/Chg Nurse (Former Employee), las vegas nevadaSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: fexible challenging work place
Cons: short breaks
Peoductive/ Great place to work,a typical day is handling 2-3 Admissions/day along with transfers,great cowirkers supportive management.
fun and easy going
Greeter (Former Employee), Las Vegas,NVAugust 29, 2013
stand outside and greet people getting them interested in buying a timeshare by offering them free stuff such as free show tickets or money to gamble with or a free stay with us the next time they came to visit
great company
LPN, Nurse (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2013
Management is really invested in the well being of the company and its employee's.
Long Days
Team Manager (Former Employee), Las VegasJune 6, 2013
Long days good culture but they will never give you vacation time bc there is always events
Dead end Job
Driver/ Hostler (Current Employee), Ontario, CAFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: job is the same everyday.
Cons: no advancement, raises, or job stability.
Job has no means of advanement. Job stability can change at any time. No contract with customer means Las Vegas/ Los Angeles Express can be replaced at any time at customers discression.
Great diversity
Data Entry Specialist /Reservation Agent (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: recognition for work
Enjoyed the great experience in diversity of this job.Lots of advancement and positions available to right committed person. Long term security and loved working with the team members and customers.
driver
Driver (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 31, 2012
Pros: good pay
drove from southern california to vegas,san diego, and sometimes northern california. drop and hook of doubles.
Busy Town With Little Growth
Ticket Agent (Former Employee), So. Las Vegas Blvd.February 23, 2012
Pros: employee dining rooms, tips, endless networking.
Cons: hours, poor health care options, unions.
There are many glass ceilings in Las Vegas. Its really not what you know its who. Your college degree is not important unless you are tiring to run a company. Tips are wonderful, but you will only get them from jet setters and gamblers. Tourists are not aware that the Tips are what you feed your kids with.
buen trabajo
camarera (Former Employee), RIApril 9, 2014
ambiente de trabajo divertido,facilidad de comunicar,horario flexible
el ambiente laborar agradable con la gerente y los compañeros d etrabajo
asesor de ventas (Former Employee), Puebla de Zaragoza, PUEJune 20, 2014
Pros: tenia el seguro de imss
Cons: tenia mos 15 minutos para descansar si queriamos nosotros y avisarle ala gerente
pues siempre trabajábamos en equipo para que nuestra tienda tu viera los mejores resultados y ser la tienda que tendría q vender mas ala día cada uno de los vendedores teníamos un plan o opinión para ser los mejores
Un gran desafio como cajera, pues se trabaja todos los dias con elevadas sumas de dinero.-
Cajera (Former Employee), Valparaíso, VSAugust 28, 2013
Pros: los clientes son generalmente personas muy apuradas, al principio me acosto, pero luego aprendi a atenderlos con la misma rapidez que ellos exigen.-
Cons: al principio estresante, por las grandes sumas de dinero, pero despues de dos semanas me acostumbre a ese ritmo.-
Grato para mi, porque aprendi un nuevo trabajo, el de las maquinas, tambien educativo y por cierto muy entrtenido, porque c/ maquina es diferente a las otras.-