Lasell College Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive and Efficient
Literacy Tutor (Current Employee) –  Newton, MADecember 7, 2016
I had fun working at the school, I have had various jobs here. Each gives me a different sense of purposed and has been very helpful to me in my career field.
Great Teaching Environment
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Auburndale, MAApril 5, 2016
Supportive and informative administrative staff has helped developed a great teaching environment both for students and professors. The school offers many opportunities for Professors to advance their careers through professional development, grants and guest lecture possibilities.
Formal workplace
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMay 9, 2016
The Office was always busy and I had no time after my shift to build a friendly relationship with any of the councilors. The work itself was nice and I had the opportunity to chat with many of the students.
Pros
Relate to my field of study" Health Communication".
Cons
The office is an hour and half from where I live.
Coach Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAJune 7, 2016
Working in the environment you live can be tricky but Lasell makes it a seamless process. I loved my time fulfilling my coursework here
Phonathon
Phonathon Caller (Current Employee) –  Auburndale, MAJune 2, 2014
I work 3 hours every night from Monday to Wednesday as a phonathon caller. I have learned how to persuade and talk to the target market. I also learned that it is important to try to connect with the parent or alumni because that will often lead to a donation. My co-workers are great! They are very easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job is trying to avoid anybody hanging up on me since I call during dinner time. The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing stories about Lasell College from alumni. I love hearing about the good times an alumni has had at Lasell College.
This company will work with their employees when medical and family issues arise. There is an onsite pool and gym for the staff to use.
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Auburndale, MAFebruary 1, 2015
Lasell College is a wonderful place to work people are always willing to pitch in and help. There is flexibility when it is needed. Managers are willing to accommodate their staff when appropriate. Their is a strong network component that is not found at many companies.
Fun and Productive Work Environment for Young Designers
Vice President of the Graphic Design League (Current Employee) –  Newton, MaApril 7, 2014
The Graphic Design League is a club at Lasell College in which young graphic designers network, collaborate, and support each other. The club has guest speakers who talk about different aspects of the world of design as well as clients on and off campus.
Pros
Networking, Collaboration, Support, Constructive Critiques
Fun school fashion show
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMarch 23, 2014
A typical day preparing for the fashion show was consisted of promoting the show and selling tickets. I enjoyed being the quick change manager for the models. I had to get the models undressed and dressed for the next outfit within seconds. I enjoyed being able to help produce a fashion show and helping is come together and succeed.
Creative Institution
Blue Key Society Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Newton, MAFebruary 26, 2015
Connected Learning is the educational philosophy that Lasell College is passionate about. Students are able to get out of the classroom and into the working world on real or mock projects. This has brought my experience in the hospitality industry to a new level.
College
Activities Peer Mentor (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMay 1, 2013
Lasell was a great experience. I learned a lot about fashion and retail merchandising.
Pros
LOCATION
Cons
SMALL CLASS ROOMS
a great learning experience
Athletic Training Student (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAApril 28, 2012
Gained a lot of knowledge from my time at Lasell. Great hands on work experience.
A small college atmosphere
Chemistry Professor (Current Employee) –  Newton, MAApril 3, 2014
Lasell is a small college and staff is very friendly and personable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lasell College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4