Lasell College

Lasell College United States Employee Reviews

This company will work with their employees when medical and family issues arise. There is an onsite pool and gym for the staff to use.
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee), Auburndale, MAFebruary 1, 2015
Lasell College is a wonderful place to work people are always willing to pitch in and help. There is flexibility when it is needed. Managers are willing to accommodate their staff when appropriate. Their is a strong network component that is not found at many companies.
Phonathon
Phonathon Caller (Current Employee), Auburndale, MAJune 2, 2014
I work 3 hours every night from Monday to Wednesday as a phonathon caller. I have learned how to persuade and talk to the target market. I also learned that it is important to try to connect with the parent or alumni because that will often lead to a donation. My co-workers are great! They are very easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job is trying to avoid anybody hanging up on me since I call during dinner time. The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing stories about Lasell College from alumni. I love hearing about the good times an alumni has had at Lasell College.
Fun and Productive Work Environment for Young Designers
Vice President of the Graphic Design League (Current Employee), Newton, MaApril 7, 2014
Pros: networking, collaboration, support, constructive critiques
The Graphic Design League is a club at Lasell College in which young graphic designers network, collaborate, and support each other. The club has guest speakers who talk about different aspects of the world of design as well as clients on and off campus.
A small college atmosphere
Chemistry Professor (Current Employee), Newton, MAApril 3, 2014
Lasell is a small college and staff is very friendly and personable.
Fun school fashion show
Volunteer (Former Employee), Newton, MAMarch 23, 2014
A typical day preparing for the fashion show was consisted of promoting the show and selling tickets. I enjoyed being the quick change manager for the models. I had to get the models undressed and dressed for the next outfit within seconds. I enjoyed being able to help produce a fashion show and helping is come together and succeed.
N/A
Volleyball Player (Former Employee), Newton, MAJanuary 14, 2014
Great team, worked well together in the four years that I played there.
COLLEGE
Activities Peer Mentor (Former Employee), Newton, MAMay 1, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: small class rooms
LASELL WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I LEARNED A LOT ABOUT FASHION AND RETAIL MERCHANDISING.
a great learning experience
Athletic Training Student (Former Employee), Newton, MAApril 28, 2012
Gained a lot of knowledge from my time at Lasell. Great hands on work experience.