Company is a leading provider in aesthetic laser procedures and is in search of an Assistant Manager / Esthetician for its New York City location.
The Assistant Manager / Esthetician will be responsible for providing aesthetic laser services and sales, marketing, customer service and general management of all clinic operations. We are in search of a motivated and energetic individual who demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with both staff and clients that result in exceptional client care and revenue growth.
- Act as liaison between community and clinic; network and build relationships.
- Perform outbound marketing efforts and introduce clinic services within the community.
- Meet with potential clients, discuss laser treatment options and client needs/desires and successfully close sales.
- Promote other products and services available for purchase to existing clients to generate additional sales.
- Attend trade shows/events to promote clinic services and products and be the “face” of the brand.
- LASER TREATMENTS
- Perform skin analysis and evaluation on clients.
- Obtain applicable patient medical history prior to services.
- Administer non-invasive esthetic laser therapies in a professional atmosphere.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Develop a treatment plan for clients with ongoing follow-up to ensure best results through laser treatments.
- Answer any questions or concerns clients may have and ensure a satisfactory experience.
- Maintain a professional atmosphere for non-invasive esthetic laser therapies.
- Be responsive and attentive to clients.
- OFFICE MANAGEMENT.
- Achieve financial objectives/sales goals through marketing and sales; monitor results and take appropriate action to ensure success in meeting goals.
- Ensure availability of products and services; monitor inventory.
- Create employee schedules with a focus on appropriate labor hour needs.
- Must be a licensed Esthetician in New York.
- 1 or more years experience with laser treatments.
- Motivated in promoting products and services and generating sales.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales; successful track record.
- Cosmetics, Luxury Brand, Med Spa, Dermatology or Plastic Surgeon industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication, selling, customer service and organizational skills.
- Must be a motivated, energetic individual looking to succeed!