Laser Spine Institute

Laser Spine Institute Employer Reviews

Absolutely amazing place to work
Hospitality associate (Former Employee), Wayne, PADecember 18, 2014
Pros: great work environment, a lot of free food and many perks
Cons: none that i can think of
I loved everything about this job, the people, the managers. It was the most wonderful place to work but unfortunately I had to leave. The managers are very understanding and caring. The work environment is pleasant, and the pay is good. If you are lucky to get a job offer there, take it with no hesitation.
Overall a wonderful company-I believe in what we do here
SEO and ORM (Current Employee), Tampa, FlDecember 4, 2014
Pros: great management, fun atmosphere, rewarding job, great pay, great benefits
Cons: must be committed, hard but rewarding work
Every part of Laser Spine Institute is genuine. From the way they treat their employees, to the way we treat our patients. Every part of working at Laser Spine Institute is in line with the core values that they stand on.

As an employee, I believe in what we do. I know that we are helping people get back to their lives. I have watched patients cry – more... tears of joy because they can now hold their children or grandchildren without pain. Laser Spine Institute is the real deal.

If you are looking to work hard, this is an amazing place to grow and learn. We are a family. From the C-Suite to the managers to the associate level team members. We care about each other, and what we do.

For those who are lazy or complacent, yes--life at Laser Spine Institute will be hard and you probably will not last. Here we value team members who are going to take the business to the next level, helping help more people.

Overall, I have never worked in a more fun, exciting, innovative and stable company. I am pushed to new levels daily, and I would not only recommend this company to any hard worker seeking a career, but to anyone seeking relief from pain!

If you are looking for a place to grow and build your career, COME TO LASER SPINE INSTITUTE! – less
Productive and enjoyable
Luis A. Lahud, MD, Director (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZNovember 15, 2014
Pros: relax and efficient work enviroment
Cons: unconventional anesthesia managment
Typical day at work is well balanced.

I learned that both patients and care providers can be happy at the end of the day.

Management seems to do their job.

Co-workers are helpful and cooperative.

The hardest part but in the same time most interesting part of the job was adjusting and mastering anesthesia skills necessary for very specialized surgical – more... procedures.

The most enjoyable part of the job was conversation with satisfied patients at the end of the day. – less
Fantastic place to work!
Physician Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2014
I have worked at several different big name hospitals in both New York and New Jersey as a Physician Assistant and I can honestly say I have not worked for a finer establishment than LSI. This institution is so advanced and organized, but more importantly they are not set in their ways and constantly growing and changing for the better. There are multiple – more... different departments so there's always someone to give you a helping hand. I don't feel overwhelmed. I have a great sense of work/life balance with LSI and I could not be happier. My co-workers are fabulous. I have an open door relationship with management and I have never received negative energy here and I hope it remains that way. I absolutely love working here and would recommend LSI to anyone. – less
Patient Transporter (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 3, 2014
Great place to work, loved working with my patients. Unfortunately they closed my department.
Proud to say that I work at Laser Spine Institute
Communications Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 18, 2014
Pros: friendly staff, strong benefit package, room for advancement
Cons: lack of conference room space, few nearby lunch options
Having worked for some of the area's largest and most successful companies, I had high expectations when I arrived at Laser Spine Institute. I can say with absolute certainty that the company far exceeded those expectations and continues to do so on a daily basis. In my experience, management's 'open door' policy is one of the best around, and just – more... another example of how the company truly values its workforce. Many of the colleagues I work with regularly have advanced through the company -- a testament to Laser Spine Institute's willingness to hire only the most capable applicant for each respective position and promote from within. I couldn't be happier. – less
Not a great company for young indiviudals
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: nice break room
Cons: horrible management
There is limited opportunity for advancement. I had worked for LSI for the remainder of my senior year of college. I asked for advancement to full time in my department and my department's response was that there "is not enough room in the budget for you" and two weeks later, three people were hired full time who had no prior work experience with the – more... department or LSI at the same level of position as me with exceptions to the one intern. Furthermore, none of the employees understand the technology that is used and need to be trained or helped on a constant basis.I was lied to or singled out, even though I received a good annual review and frequent praise for my work. Currently, I am part time and looking for a new career to start.
Also, LSI pushes these core values on its employees, however the main pushers, the executive suite, do not follow these core values, especially the core value of integrity. Its sad that people buy in to the propaganda and end up harmed in the end. Also, LSI wants to be committed and helpful to their employees as part of a Planetree initiative, but when an employee wants or needs help, they are ignored often. – less
fun and rewarding work place
Spine Care Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 8, 2014
The first job I have where I actually enjoy going to work. A place where hard work is rewarded. Much support and encouragement from upper management.
Working and building relationships with the many patients, who you walk throughout the process and see get much needed back relief, is the biggest reward of all.
Great Workplace
Care Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa FLJune 4, 2014
I have worked in many companies ranked with Tampa Bay Business Journals "Best Places To Work". And have never been more excited and challenged with opportunity. And supported by the most caring work environment, that puts the correct priorities first and follows through with commitment.
A top company with the largest group of caring and helpful people anywhere
Spine Care Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 31, 2014
Pros: rewarding experience, benefits, advancement potential
*Constant opportunities available to improve skills and advancement
*Coworkers and environment support best working atmosphere
*Benefits are continuously improving and compare with the best anywhere
BEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR.
SPINE CARE CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 29, 2014
Pros: culture, growth
LSI feels like they really care about their employees. This is the best work culture I have ever experienced! You will work hard but can be proud of this wonderful company. There are so many opportunities to grow within the organization. I really love LSI. I enjoy helping others and being involved in making a difference in someone’s life is so rewarding!
Working at Laser Spine Institute
Director of Marketing Communications (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, culture, industry
Cons: no areas close by for lunch
I've been at LSI now for almost four years, and in three different positions within the organization. It is a company that rewards hard work, and shows its appreciation to employees regularly - through quarterly awards, annual holiday bonuses, monthly lunches, continually improving benefit packages and endless other programs. I would say the same about – more... my co-workers, everyone works together as a team toward the end goal of helping patients and in the end we all learn and grow together to develop our skills and ultimately careers. LSI is not for the faint of heart, and it will challenge you, but I can't imagine working for a better organization here in Tampa. – less
Love my job
Office Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 27, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: from from home
Best decision I ever made coming to LSI. I left a company I was with for 7 years, so it was a scary change that worked out for the best. I have almost doubled my salary since I started in July 2012. I am not related to or friends with any management/executives, so LSI really does look at individuals and promotes based on skills and accomplishments - – more... not length of employment or "who you know". They offer many benefits to team members, cell phone, gym, theme park, and health food discounts; tuition reimbursement, good 401K and health insurance. They really do put the patient first, I have seen first hand the choices executives have made when working with directly with patients. They hire (& fire) based on core values of individuals. Integrity being the most important value a potential employee can bring to the table.

We work very hard, long hours, but we have fun while we are at work. Management has reasonable expectations of hours, and promotes a work life balance. You have to be willing to work hard. It amazes me everyday how many talented individuals I work with. – less
Fun place to work
Marketing (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 10, 2014
Pros: free food a few times a month
Cons: changes happen quickly and you need to adapt quickly
Laser spine institute is a good company to work for. Employees are nice and there is a great view from the building. They have a lot of health resources available and focus on providing employees the tools to be healthy. The management is very in-tune with helping. The best part is that it is very rewarding to work at a company that helps so many people.
Best company I've ever worked for!
Marketing (Current Employee), Tampa, FlApril 10, 2014
Pros: fun environment, growth, employee recognition, development programs, focus on patient satisfaction.
Cons: going to get lunch involves leaving "the island."
It sounds very scripted and cliche, I know, but I absolutely feel that this is the best company I've ever worked with.

There is constant opportunity for growth and lateral movement within other departments. Almost every manager was promoted from within.
Highly stressful enviornment
Billing Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 28, 2014
Pros: monlthy lunch meetings
Cons: short unpaid breaks
Typical day at work was calling patient insurance companies and verifying insurance coverage. What amount was covered for spinal procedures based on CPT codes and completing some authorizations for the specific condition. Managers and directors were there to help answer any questions we have had. Hardest part of the job was not being able give good – more... news for patients coverage. Some patients were turned away because the insurance did not cover the procedure. I enjoyed my job and learn a lot about the business side of the medical field. – less
A wonderful place to grow a career!
Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 18, 2014
Pros: supportive work environment in an industry i love
I'm happy to be contributing to a company where there is such opportunity, one that is so innovative and one that values and rewards their employees. I've had an 11 year career thus far, and I only wish that I had found a spot at LSI sooner. It is a very supportive work environment, but also one where the staff and managers know how to have fun! I'm – more... excited to work for a company whose corporate values align with my own personal values, as I believe that is where everyone can truly be successful. I promise you that I do work very hard, but I am also rewarded and recognized for that. The company is always growing and changing and I, personally, enjoy that kind of environment. – less
Love what I do
Patient Care (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 30, 2013
Pros: staff
Cons: n/a
one of the best places i've worked for. management is EXCELLENT. Patient satisfaction ALWAYS comes first and employees are taken care of more than any place i've ever worked. been here about 5 months and would not look at any other place to work at.
Room for advancement
Admin Scheduler (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 25, 2013
I enjoyed working here and had room for advancement. I was in a car accident and was out from work. It is a demanding job and they needed to replace me.
Summer picnics and softball, employees challenges
Hospitality Service Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches for a job well done.
A typical day at work for me consist of escorting patients to Pre-Op for Sx and keeping the family undated on the family members progress, answering incoming calls, opening mail, and various office duties. Management is always available with new ideas to help you improve in your job task, and my co-workers are a team we back each other. I don't view – more... any part of my job as being hard, the most enjoyable part is seeing the patient get his/her life back after years of pain. – less

About Laser Spine Institute

Laser Spine Institute…Stability, Growth & Employee Satisfaction Help others discover a life without pain — – Read more

Laser Spine Institute Photos