Lasership Employee Reviews

just a job
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Marietta, GAAugust 28, 2015
Pros: some of the drivers you meet and staff
Cons: management, pay
stay focus high turnover rate relax work environment when everything is going good. its something to pay the bills and get things done.
Lasership
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAAugust 27, 2015
I come in at 4pm and work until midnight Tuesday through Saturday. About 5 co-workers and I work together on the many jobs that are assigned. One other and myself are taking calls to monitor jobs while the other team members are setting up jobs.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 17, 2015
A typical work day included sorting through boxes, moving boxes, using a forklift to move boxes. It is a very demanding job that must have a person who has a drive to work because of the fast pace environment.
It was good place and use to make good money until they fired are manager
Package Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Laurel, MDJuly 16, 2015
Pros: your self contractor which is good
Its not enough money and the management team is so unprofessable. I nice co-workers and hard part of the job no communication
every person matters
Asset Manager (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJune 17, 2015
no such thing as a typical day, we often have new request with tight dead lines due to growth or change. The hardest part of my job is being able to be flexible enough to change projects at the drop of the dime. requirements often change last minute and that can be a challenge. the best part of my job is that i have the freedom to get the job done as i see fit. End results are all that matters and as such we have found ways to expedite certain processes.
Productive and enjoyable work place.
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Woburn, MAJune 11, 2015
Enjoyed working alongside with co workers to provide great customer service to our customers and to finsih our job duties on time.
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 28, 2015
Pros: great experience
Cons: long hours
Lasership is a courier company. Hardest part are long hours. General manager is amazing. Had an great experience with them. Got to meet a lot of people.
Productive and fun workplace.
ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Laurel, MDMay 28, 2015
The most typical days at work are my best days because there is a lot of challenges to be face, By facing higher challenges improve my skills in what i do (DBA) I will not only improve but i will upgrade my knowledge.
I have a good relationship with my co-workers because we all work as a team in typical and normal period when the system is not to busy, even when some some problems might crop up. My job is so lively maybe is the way i have make it to be because i really love what i do.
Awesome
Laborer (Current Employee), Laurel, MDMay 4, 2015
Fun Place to work. It was a blast working with the patients on a day to day basis. I enjoyed cleaning and provided the ut-most support to the patients.
Average job
Sorter (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 28, 2015
Pros: Fun coworkers and awesome boss
Cons: Night shifts
It was a pretty simple call, went in sorted the mail, got a break, laughed with my coworkers and the boss while we worked. The hardest part was having to work nights for it.
Non productive/ under paid facility
Freight Coordinator/ Warehouse Laborer (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYMarch 29, 2015
over worked for a low pay-rate, even with uncompleted work due to late trucks they would send us home so we dont make over time
Traffic Control Specialist
Traffic Control Specialist (Current Employee), Doral, FLMarch 1, 2015
• Maintain shipping records for all terminals in an organized electronic file system.
• Track /Record arrival/departure times of incoming/outgoing loads on a daily report.
• Coordinate with individual warehouses of Pallet Piece counts as well as transportation to ensure timely arrivals, create and bill jobs in company system for invoicing.
• Track space on the vehicles to identify if additional vehicles are needed or can be condensed to help reduce cost.
• Maintain communication with the carriers to track on time performance to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Compile data and prepare reports on a excel sheet to understand any concerns, late trailers, break downs etc to report over to management.
• Ensure all jobs are billed correctly.
Productive place to work at but no advancement at current position.
Courier/Driver (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 25, 2015
Receive incoming delivery runs via text message on Nextel work phone. Delivery runs include pickup location, drop off location, and deliver by time. Once receiving a given pickup driver is to confirm that pickup and proceed promptly and safely to that destination. Once package has been received confirm through work phone that package has been received a proceed to the drop off location. After package has been delivered confirm through the work phone that the package has been delivered and that the package has been signed for. Via text message send the last name of the person who signed for the package with the time. Once the delivery has been completed and closed out wait within the area for the next run or proceed with the pickup on schedule.
Poor Work Environment, bad management
Dispatcher (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 24, 2015
Poor Management
Lackadaisical management
Poor Benefits
Management Gives you work that isn't apart of your Job title
Unorganized documents
Very unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: ok for a quick buck
Cons: very unproffessional amosphere.
Take complaints by phone. Management laid back. MY co-workers were very young individuals played a lot and stayed on phones or watched movies. The hardest part of job was picking up the slack for those who did not want to be there which was most.
Great Learning Experience
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Laurel, MDFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: work life balance
Cons: contractor pay scale
Its a fun and fast pace work force. I've learned a lot about the Independent Contractor field which I believe will help me get to that next step in life and future Entrepreneurial Endeavors.
One of the best work enviroments
Logistics/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: everything.
I would like to personally say I left Lasership on a mutual basis. I would not banter nor say anything negative as it really is an amazing company to work for.
Fast paced environment
Lead freight coordinator (Current Employee), Doral, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: work hour flexibility
Cons: no breaks at all
Management team are fairly friendly, it is a fast paced work environment, the workers are friendly, the hardest part of the job is the constant heavy liftng
Hard work and really poor pay $8.00
warehouse associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Not much to say about, a warehouse in Miami extremely hot! the lowest rate $8.00/h and like it wasnt much super fast paced!
okay work place
Customer service representative/ Dispatcher (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: comfortable, busy
Cons: hours, benefits, pay
a day at work is busy answering phone, can be overwhelming if not good multitasking. management are good they are always there to help but can be better. my co-workers are great but need a little work. the hardest part would be multi-tasking and all the work that is given. Over all i enjoy just feeling comfortable and that usually i have something to do.