Lasership

Lasership Employee Reviews

every person matters
Asset Manager (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJune 17, 2015
no such thing as a typical day, we often have new request with tight dead lines due to growth or change. The hardest part of my job is being able to be flexible enough to change projects at the drop of – more... the dime. requirements often change last minute and that can be a challenge. the best part of my job is that i have the freedom to get the job done as i see fit. End results are all that matters and as such we have found ways to expedite certain processes. – less
Productive and enjoyable work place.
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Woburn, MAJune 11, 2015
Enjoyed working alongside with co workers to provide great customer service to our customers and to finsih our job duties on time.
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 28, 2015
Pros: great experience
Cons: long hours
Lasership is a courier company. Hardest part are long hours. General manager is amazing. Had an great experience with them. Got to meet a lot of people.
Productive and fun workplace.
ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Laurel, MDMay 28, 2015
The most typical days at work are my best days because there is a lot of challenges to be face, By facing higher challenges improve my skills in what i do (DBA) I will not only improve but i will upgrade – more... my knowledge.
I have a good relationship with my co-workers because we all work as a team in typical and normal period when the system is not to busy, even when some some problems might crop up. My job is so lively maybe is the way i have make it to be because i really love what i do. – less
Awesome
Laborer (Current Employee), Laurel, MDMay 4, 2015
Fun Place to work. It was a blast working with the patients on a day to day basis. I enjoyed cleaning and provided the ut-most support to the patients.
Average job
Sorter (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 28, 2015
Pros: Fun coworkers and awesome boss
Cons: Night shifts
It was a pretty simple call, went in sorted the mail, got a break, laughed with my coworkers and the boss while we worked. The hardest part was having to work nights for it.
Non productive/ under paid facility
Freight Coordinator/ Warehouse Laborer (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYMarch 29, 2015
over worked for a low pay-rate, even with uncompleted work due to late trucks they would send us home so we dont make over time
Traffic Control Specialist
Traffic Control Specialist (Current Employee), Doral, FLMarch 1, 2015
• Maintain shipping records for all terminals in an organized electronic file system.
• Track /Record arrival/departure times of incoming/outgoing loads on a daily report.
• Coordinate with individual – more... warehouses of Pallet Piece counts as well as transportation to ensure timely arrivals, create and bill jobs in company system for invoicing.
• Track space on the vehicles to identify if additional vehicles are needed or can be condensed to help reduce cost.
• Maintain communication with the carriers to track on time performance to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Compile data and prepare reports on a excel sheet to understand any concerns, late trailers, break downs etc to report over to management.
• Ensure all jobs are billed correctly. – less
Productive place to work at but no advancement at current position.
Courier/Driver (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 25, 2015
Receive incoming delivery runs via text message on Nextel work phone. Delivery runs include pickup location, drop off location, and deliver by time. Once receiving a given pickup driver is to confirm that – more... pickup and proceed promptly and safely to that destination. Once package has been received confirm through work phone that package has been received a proceed to the drop off location. After package has been delivered confirm through the work phone that the package has been delivered and that the package has been signed for. Via text message send the last name of the person who signed for the package with the time. Once the delivery has been completed and closed out wait within the area for the next run or proceed with the pickup on schedule. – less
Poor Work Environment, bad management
Dispatcher (Former Employee), New YorkFebruary 24, 2015
Poor Management
Lackadaisical management
Poor Benefits
Management Gives you work that isn't apart of your Job title
Unorganized documents
Very unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: ok for a quick buck
Cons: very unproffessional amosphere.
Take complaints by phone. Management laid back. MY co-workers were very young individuals played a lot and stayed on phones or watched movies. The hardest part of job was picking up the slack for those who did not want to be there which was most.
Great Learning Experience
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Laurel, MDFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: work life balance
Cons: contractor pay scale
Its a fun and fast pace work force. I've learned a lot about the Independent Contractor field which I believe will help me get to that next step in life and future Entrepreneurial Endeavors.
One of the best work enviroments
Logistics/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: everything.
I would like to personally say I left Lasership on a mutual basis. I would not banter nor say anything negative as it really is an amazing company to work for.
Fast paced environment
Lead freight coordinator (Current Employee), Doral, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: work hour flexibility
Cons: no breaks at all
Management team are fairly friendly, it is a fast paced work environment, the workers are friendly, the hardest part of the job is the constant heavy liftng
Hard work and really poor pay $8.00
warehouse associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Not much to say about, a warehouse in Miami extremely hot! the lowest rate $8.00/h and like it wasnt much super fast paced!
okay work place
Customer service representative/ Dispatcher (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: comfortable, busy
Cons: hours, benefits, pay
a day at work is busy answering phone, can be overwhelming if not good multitasking. management are good they are always there to help but can be better. my co-workers are great but need a little work. the hardest part would be multi-tasking and all the work that is given. Over all i enjoy just feeling comfortable and that usually i have something to do.
Work
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee), Bristol, PADecember 26, 2014
Overall, my experience working at lasership helped teach me to manage my time at work and to help others out when I am not working on the set task at hand. We would all work together to get the necessary work done for the day and it was a "no man left behind" atmosphere.
Delivery of Payroll
Courier (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 6, 2014
Cons: no breaks no benefits
Assign to PAYCHEX payroll deliveries. deliveries of such before 2:00PM
excellent job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Laurel, MDOctober 1, 2014
Pros: working for yourself
Cons: when work come it comes
great places to work ,good to be the boss , excellent ,to work on your own and you know you are gettingthe job done
Not enough hours and poor teamwork
Package Handler (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 12, 2014
The job was ok but the management could have been better, and the hours of operations needs improvement for the position

1 2 3 4