Lasership Employee Reviews

Management is terrible and extremely unprofessional
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 8, 2017
The work itself was easy. However, management is extremely unprofessional and will threaten and demean you if you need a day off. You are a contracted owner/operator being treated like a corporate employee. They do a horrible job of communicating expectations and providing all necessary equipment to do your job effectively. Took weeks to get me a scanner, yet took the money out for using it starting my first week. Steer clear of them if you are looking for a job here in Indianapolis.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Unprofessional manager, Falsified guaranteed earnings
Boxes!!
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2017
I worked on foot delivering amazon boxes around midtown and downtown manhattan. It was embarrasing and stressful at times. I had to carry a handtruck filled with boxes that were over my head literally,with this stupid red vest on. It required a lot of walking and getting lost. On the good side, i was able to explore manhattan and visit certain office buildings downstown.
Pros
Get to know your way around the city.
Cons
Embarrassing.
Focused and Hard Working
Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Meriden, CTNovember 28, 2016
I like working for Lasership; I like working with the people here. They are hard-working and focused on what needs to be done. The customer is generally our first priority.

The management is good - when you need time off for something personal, it is usually granted. When they see that you are a hard worker, you get rewarded for that.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Compensation
Work place welcoming
Courier (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 22, 2016
Boxes out of order the needing to wait to makes sure you \have the correct route because sorters misplaced a route.

The was nothing to learn it is a very common sense job.

Management was okay in the beginning but took a lot of things personal and it showed throughout the company.

Co-workers are cool and made the start of the day easy and fun.

Having to weave through traffic was the hardest part.

You can make as much as your body and mind allowed if you are okay with making little and constant pay cuts.
Pros
Work as much as you want.
Cons
It is a contacting job =, so you can lose pieces(money) because of a bid the company didn't secure
Upper management needs to go
Senior Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH Corporate officeSeptember 11, 2016
There are many problems at Lasership. First off there is a terrible work ethic at the eastern corporate office. Upper management does not take credit for their mistakes or short comings. They will cause problems for the project by not answering question, stalling on important decisions, they also spread false information if their opinion is not abide by. They will threaten to cancel the project if they do not get their way. There are myriads of ways they will stop, kill, or plain sabotage a project.for spiteful petty reasons.
easy money but costly in gas
Merchandise Delivery (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJanuary 10, 2017
Managers were great! job was good, but very costly on the pockets regarding gas. Long days and long routes. Management is great. You work on your own. And make up your own hours. Working in a area not known to you. Flexibility, you make your own hours.
Pros
fast money
Cons
gas
Your in your car by yourself and can do what you wanna do.
Delivery man (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 11, 2016
Normal day would too be to go inside the Amazon warehouse and separate your packages. Then you would load them I'm your car and deliver them to the Home address or Business place for the desired customer.
Pros
Everthing
Cons
You might get stuck in traffic
I like this job b/c is so easy job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 19, 2017
This job so easy and simple to work b/c only I work 2 or 3 hours the payment is good! and it is interesting job you drive round to deliver package just drop off people house or apartement's. and the pay fair.
and a lot of freedom that reason I like this job.
It could be a better run company,with the empolyee's help
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 4, 2017
That you work independently,have a short coffee break...lasership is a delivery package service,thru out selective cities.the route consist of number of customer order's,per city to be deliver in a 8hr period...
Its a job.
Dispatcher I (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 21, 2017
Has alot to learn and fast paced. I enjoy working well with co-workers, management and the drivers. Pay can be better and has no OT until peak season which is at the end of the year. Pay is bi-weekly with 8- hrs per pay period. Pay depends on experience.
Pros
Lots to learn.
Cons
Pay, Drama.
Good for Entry Level experience
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Belleville, NJSeptember 17, 2016
I've learned better communication skills, advanced my interpersonal skills with a personel of about 140 independant contractors and 35 office employees. My co-workers were a great help upon first arriving and sharing their years of knowledge with me, to succeed within my new position/s. The fact that every day there were new challenges to overcome and that was the most enticing part of the job. Management often changed, so there was constant changes within procedures to try and improve productivity, that often times did not benefit the company for the better. The most difficult part was not having all the tools to properly execute all task assigned. Lasership Inc. is a company to get you the knowledge and experience to get your foot in the door for future endeavours.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
little to no breaks & constant management change
bad management poor working conditions
Lead Freight Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MANovember 12, 2016
poor management no sense of direction, long days/nights no breaks, low paying for the amount of work don't waste your time. the place is dusty and dirty
Pros
co workers
Cons
management low paying dirty
Fun
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 30, 2017
Meet new people.
Get to know lots of new places
Become familiar with customers
Help others
Road warrior
Team work in the warehouse
Chances come available easy
Pros
Make own schedule
Cons
Put lots of miles on vehicle
very productive
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 11, 2017
co -workers were very helpful and polite. the atmosphere was always bustling , there was always something to do either helping load my vehicle or a co- workers
Pros
lots of travel
Cons
one day off
fair
project manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 7, 2016
the pay is decent however there is no direction. the harder you work the more gets put on you or expected from you. it is rare that anyone gets promoted.
Pros
your piers are great
Cons
terrible upper management, work ethic not recognized
Good place to work.I would not recomend this job if you dont like people.
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJNovember 12, 2016
Not an easy job. if you have problems working with others and have no skills on computers this jobs not for you. maybe this is for more experienced people.
Productive and fun work place.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 4, 2016
Typical day I come in around 5:30. Load up my vehicle for hour. Depart and deliver till roughly 5-6. I rarely have time to associate with other co-workers. Managment is good, they always on top their game. The best part of job is its on my time and I can take break as longs I want. The faster I get done more money I make.
great place to work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Ridgewood, NYAugust 30, 2016
a day at work was i come in i do inventory of the zip code i had to deliver to. after would scan and load the items to my car. then after the last truck we would set out and deliver the goods by 9 p.m. after the day ends what ever is left we return it to the warehouse
Its okay
Messenger (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2017
Their very unprofessional and lack the ability to meet customers needs. I wsnt something better and fun so I can injoy the workplace environment thank you
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No benfits
Fast Paced
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Meriden, CTFebruary 21, 2017
Fast pace
Hard work
5 Day set schedule
Always room for extra time to be picked up
Good management and people
Learn different types of logistics for over 50 accounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lasership. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9