Lasership Employee Reviews

horrible
Stacker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 18, 2018
Trucks never come in so your waiting hours just to even work plus theres no heat and well it just a horrible place to work. Only worked there because you gotta do what you need for money.
fun work place
wearhouse associate (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 13, 2018
the only thing is hard is when you hath to stand long periods of time .an enjoy working an making my job easy an communicating with positive people. an to learn more about the work place .
Pros
lounch brakes
Cons
30 min brakes
It’s was a productive work environment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJanuary 11, 2018
It’s a very fast pase job, you gotta be quick and organized. Gotta be on top off your game while working here! I did learn a lot while working at lasership.
Great company
Worldwide Overnight Manager & Special Projects (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 10, 2018
Great company, great team, solid foundation, friendly group. Caring management staff, good benefits and 401k, etc. Supportive team, great employees. Just need to change policy for time offs for staff between thanksgiving and new year (no black outs).
Pros
Friendly group
Cons
Compensation could improve majorly for all positions.
Corporate Headquarters
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 9, 2018
I cannot say enough good things about the management and people that work at the corporate office. People work hard, everyone is nice, and they really value work/life balance. Best place I have ever worked!
Pros
The people and fun activities
Cons
Pay rate
Productive & Fun work place
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 4, 2018
I enjoyed working for Lasership. The management were great people, the job hours were great. Had a chance to meet new people. I also had a chance to learn more about the job. The company allowed you be involved with the carriers to help load the vehicle. Great experience.
Pros
The management were excellent.
Cons
There were only part-time positions.
It's who you know
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJanuary 4, 2018
A typical day would be you working hard and going home.
Employee were fun to work with, made the day go by.Management was cut throat made racist jokes and came down on you for no reason.Too many bosses,Seemed like everyone was a manager. If it wasn't for the sorry management the place might have been alright. Glad I got my degree and left that he** hole. Feel sorry for the good employees they have left.No job advancement unless you know the boss or Regional manager. Basically a temp job.Dont get hired in.
Pros
Lazy management ment you got hours they weren't going to do it.
Cons
Understaffed a lot
terrible
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 4, 2018
Terrible place to work. They don't care that you have children or a family. They make you bust your butt and pay you very little.
The managers were always getting changed & the hours they made you work were always getting switched around
Fun workplace environmeny
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Croydon, PAJanuary 2, 2018
Environment was face-paced but fun. Never a dull moment in that warehouse co-workers are very loud but fun, willing to team up and work together. Be prepared to sweat everyday
Productive Workplace
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDDecember 29, 2017
Lasership is a great company to work for if you want to move up on the career ladder. The company offers awesome benefits and consistent employee review raises.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Extremely long hours
Not a good place to worm
Freight Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 27, 2017
Lasership is a bad place to work. I worked there for two years before I got a raise. Then when I asked for a raise they gave me one and fired me through text 2 weeks later for no reason. I was working as a supervisor my second year with still no raise. I was even unloading truck with no certification because they didn't want to give me the test for the fork lift.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
No benifits.
unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 25, 2017
Very unorganized and unprofessional environment. Under paid employees, management are on different accords. Under staffed, therefore making it hard for others to take off when needed or desired.
It was great working
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MADecember 15, 2017
I had good times working at lasership the people there are very friendly and helpful people they have a good management team that is always taking care of the employees
GCD-Fun Work. Bad Pay
Scheduled Dispatch Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 11, 2017
The job is interesting and will keep your problem solving skills up to par but they pay bare minimum and there is no chance for advancement. It is open 365/24/7 so you will work every holiday and one weekend day every week.
Thr mo ey was goid
Courier Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 29, 2017
When you start working there, just focus on what it is that you need to do because you can get side tracked. There is plenty of money there to be made.
Buen ambiente laboral
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 27, 2017
Una de las mejores experiencia de trabajo pero me mude a California de no ser asi me quedo trabajando en esa empresa
Its Ok
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 14, 2017
It pays the bills. I like my schedule. It's shift vs shift. Minimal support from management. More experience coworkers don't like helping. Flexible schedule with good hours.
work place !!
Courier (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 8, 2017
my typical day at the job will begin by going in at the warehouse and try to load the work van with all packages. I have learn to deal with different personalities, i love the people that work at the warehouse but its time for me to move on to something new with room to grow and meet new people. what i love the most would be out and enjoying my day, in my zone i would say. the hardest part of my job is getting home so late and not enjoying time with my family.
Analyst/File (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 7, 2017
I worked in help desk 3rd shift. I transferred to night monitor. Supervisor at this department was very unfair.

Would never explain what he wanted and no matter what you did it was always try harder. Very unprofessional.
Pros
Good people fair pay.
Cons
Very poor Managment
Needs work
Helpdesk Manager (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 7, 2017
It wasn't bad but they need to remove the dead weight and trouble makers. I like the work life balance but you cannot have people in leadership roles that are not professional and are out to get people.