Lasership Employee Reviews

Poor
Delivery/Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 13, 2017
the management showed favoritism
unsafe environment
stressful work
Stressfull day to day
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDSeptember 12, 2017
It's been a long time since working there. I do no they lost a lot of locations where there once was many. Not really sure what the biggest problem is with them the job is competitive. Would probably go back.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Short Money
Productive company
Delivery sub contractor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 17, 2017
Solid workforce with good management. Everyone is down to earth and management is not to pushy. As long as you preform your task at hand it's a pleasure going in each day and providing quick service for customers
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Contract stabilization
Lasership
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJAugust 17, 2017
Lasership in East Brunswick was a good job $10 and the supervisors and managers was to cool i would work there anytime its a easy fun job, all good thing about this job
physical and demanding
Operations Supervisor/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 16, 2017
I've been with the company almost 4 years and Im not able to get a promotion nor a increase in salary. Theres no room for growth and no salary increase.
Pros
Cons
Its partime only
This is honestly a terrible place to work.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 11, 2017
I was a dispatcher. This job is definitely under paid they abuse you, make you do work off the clock and then not pay you. This company is a joke and honestly not a good job for someone to work. The only positive thing is that the drivers are amazing people and are constantly being robbed of their money. Another thing is the management does not give a flying doodle about their employees which is sad for a company of this size. And not only that this is the only company i see hundreds of people get hired and quit in the same day because it isn't worth to work here.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
The Good out weighs the bad
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 6, 2017
Every job has its ups and downs and as everyone knows it is all about what you are looking to get out of any situation. I appreciate lasership because I wanted to stay in logistics but not be in the drivers seat anymore (literally). They gave me an opportunity to dispatch when I had no experience.
Pros
You don't have to take your work home.
Cons
It can be very hectic at times( you're dispatching you should expect that)
Stay Far Far away from this place
Night Lead (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 2, 2017
Dirty warehouse, no sense of direction from management. Manager and dispatcher spend majority of the day outside smoking. Get mad when product doesn't leave on time. I seen over 30 people come and go in a month. No benefits, no overtime, no anything in this company stay away if you know what's good for you
Pros
Cons
operations manager, upper management, no benefits
Very unorganized on most levels
Warehouse Clerk / Deliveries (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 26, 2017
Long hours for very little pay.No vacation days. No holiday pay or sick time pay, no benefits. If you want time off you have to find someone to take your route then you lose your pay altogether.
Pros
Get to deal with nice customers
Cons
No benefits at all. No paid days off.
Not a violation and health hazards
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 9, 2017
It has lots of health hazard gas leaks no night differential mistreating employees and overworking them no overtime and get paid every two weeks and checks is always messed up
Pros
Still needs to make a change
Cons
Lots of violations not safe to work
Very poor place to work
General laborer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 6, 2017
Poor management worked over a year and a half with no raise no professionalism used in the work place inappropriate etiquettem with woman and other people
A typical day
Freight Coordinator (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJJune 12, 2017
unloaded the truck, waited for a rep to scan the packages, some associates threw boxes which damaged items causing the company money management didn't really care, people took unnecessary breaks while doubling the work on other employees.
Pros
never a problem with your pay check
Cons
everything else
a nice place to work.
Warehouse Associate/Driver (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 23, 2017
My experience with Lasership was overall a good one. the people there were friendly and family oriented. as long you dont mind being technically self employed. the compensation was agreeable, with plenty of opportunities to make more.
Hectic and unorganized
Contracted Courier (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 22, 2017
Small warehouse space ffor 20 plus drivers, cargo to load, equipment personnel. Tight time line to get in after meds arrive and load truck to leave before next wave of delivery trucks bring in more cargo.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Fast past to get loaded and leave
Good workplace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sterling vaMay 22, 2017
Laser ship is a nice place to work, gives a lot of freedom and lets you be your own boss. You can decide on how much work you would like to perform and you can get use to your route daily.
Productive and eager to learn
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Centerville, VAMay 19, 2017
The environment is fantastic and the team is very helpful. The management people is willing to help you learn and provide with the material and tools to get the work skills.
Pros
flexibly in the schedual
Cons
no brakes
Good
Driver (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 30, 2017
I'm sow good at what I do what I put my main into I have achieved my goal thanks . Is a good job driver working with people I'm a people person work is good
Cons
Mass health
Very unorganized
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Paulsboro, NJApril 20, 2017
I believe they need to get more organized and prepared.. They are never ready to start at the desired start time.. I wouldnt mind seeing sum more diversity in there also.
Pros
The job is local
Cons
2 microwave for 100 ppl..spend half ur break in line waiting to use the microwave.
lase ship a fun place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAApril 19, 2017
lasership is a productive and fun place to work i left because of my kids school as a forklift operator i have fun working at lasership the most enjoyable part of my job is the people i work with and my manger .
Cons
warehouse work with delivery qualities
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 6, 2017
typical day at work would include arriving at the warehouse immediately sorting and labeling packages, loading them into the vehicles. once i was out for delivery i would read my map and drop each package at it's corresponding location.