Lasership

Lasership Employer Reviews

Fast paced environment
Lead freight coordinator (Current Employee), Doral, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: work hour flexibility
Cons: no breaks at all
Management team are fairly friendly, it is a fast paced work environment, the workers are friendly, the hardest part of the job is the constant heavy liftng
Hard work and really poor pay $8.00
warehouse associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Not much to say about, a warehouse in Miami extremely hot! the lowest rate $8.00/h and like it wasnt much super fast paced!
okay work place
Customer service representative/ Dispatcher (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: comfortable, busy
Cons: hours, benefits, pay
a day at work is busy answering phone, can be overwhelming if not good multitasking. management are good they are always there to help but can be better. my co-workers are great but need a little work. the hardest part would be multi-tasking and all the work that is given. Over all i enjoy just feeling comfortable and that usually i have something to do.
Work
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee), Bristol, PADecember 26, 2014
Overall, my experience working at lasership helped teach me to manage my time at work and to help others out when I am not working on the set task at hand. We would all work together to get the necessary work done for the day and it was a "no man left behind" atmosphere.
Delivery of Payroll
Courier (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 6, 2014
Cons: no breaks no benefits
Assign to PAYCHEX payroll deliveries. deliveries of such before 2:00PM
excellent job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Laurel, MDOctober 1, 2014
Pros: working for yourself
Cons: when work come it comes
great places to work ,good to be the boss , excellent ,to work on your own and you know you are gettingthe job done
Not enough hours and poor teamwork
Package Handler (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 12, 2014
The job was ok but the management could have been better, and the hours of operations needs improvement for the position
Productive and fun place to work
Sorter (Former Employee), Dulles, VASeptember 9, 2014
Good wareshousing company. Great people. Pay was low and you didnt get many hours but the job was good and the people were fun.
it was a great place to work for
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Richmond vaSeptember 3, 2014
I enjoyed my time there at lasership and the members of management were great
Courier
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Dulles, VAAugust 11, 2014
Delivered all the packages to the customer's office or house.
Average Courier Job
MEDICAL & PAYROLL COURIER (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 24, 2014
Pros: good, effective management from local dispatcher at beginning
Cons: loose management practices in second year; lack of respect for driver/couriers
In the beginning, the company used an Office Mgr/Dispatcher at the local Office, then removed the position. This proved to be a bad decision, with assignments then being made from a distance at company headquarters in another City. Driver/Couriers were not able to get straight answers to basic operational/daily questions from a distance. I made much less into my second year of service with the company, for no explained reason. "Time in" and "length of service" went unrewarded when company dispatched assignments. Also company made adjustments in contracts with manufacturers, effectively reducing rates of pay to Driver/Couriers, with NO notice.
Hours are too long or too short.
Package Sorter (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 24, 2014
Management is not very flexible with hours. People disobey management.
Fun place to work
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 22, 2014
Fun place to work. team players. good benefits.
good schedule.
small office
OnDemand Dispatch (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMay 29, 2014
company is located in a small office, everybody knows everybody
Bad company for employees and customers.
Independent Contractor, Logistics (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJMay 23, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: routes are bad, little pay, bad management
The management team does a horrible job at dispatching routes. It was hard to get in contact with the office while out on the route. Its very hard for an independent contractor to make a decent pay check. Weekly a starting contractor makes about 400. Its a lot of work and the newbies get all the terrible routes. One route can contain 4 different cities with very few deliveries. That resulted in wasting too much gas. Not a lucrative job, barely made money.

I was also a customer for Lasership, my packaged arrived at their facilities on a Wednesday. They said they "tried" to deliver it. According to them I wasn't home but I was. It wasn't a big deal except they didn't try to deliver it again until Tuesday next week.
messenger
Messenger (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2014
Delivered payrolls and packages to corporate organizations in Manhattan.
Checked off every address on manifest to make sure the address on the payrolls matched.
Maintained a positive attitude towards my customers.
me
Packages dispatcher (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAApril 6, 2014
I am bilingual. I both speak French and English fluently. Many of my qualifications and skills are oriented on customer service, on the computer fields, and on international affairs. I have also some skills related on computer software such as Access, excel and some programming languages such as Java and C++. Plus, a good experience on inter-personal relationship, while working with students as Assistant Professor in the department international affairs. For all of these, I will make a good performance for my employer.
never ever again.
Communications Dispatcher (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 11, 2014
Racist for starters no growth too much favortism from other departments, no raises, lack of leadership, management does not care or listen to there employees, nurses are under trained and rude. to much of a click enviroment. you get written up for everything and the too many bullies from management.
Not a great Company to work in.
Lead Frieght Coordinator (Former Employee), Meriden, CTMarch 1, 2014
Cons: low pay, no one has answers, no benefits
Pay is low, Ive worked there for 1 year. Was promoted to a Lead but they keep giving me the run around to give me my full-time hours and benefits. Then they made mistakes on my w2 form, that was 3 months ago and they still have not fixed it. Management never has answer when you have questions. Overall BAD company to work for.
fast pace, fun
Pharmacy Contractor Courier (Current Employee), Baltimore MarylandJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: getting customers there payroll or medication on time
Cons: bad addresses, packages packed wrong, bad weather, safty
a pleasure to help people and to complete a job, building better communicating skills, management could be better, co-workers are great, getting bad information from manag ement, happy customers.

1 2 3